Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM Tacks 6052 Ice Hockey Skates are geared for the serious competitor who's looking for explosive acceleration. The 6052's bring professional-level performance and stiffness to the table with it's Monofilament-Reinforced AttackFrame™ Quarter Package and T6 Core. CCM decreased weight and increased power transfer with the new Vented Carbon and Fiberglass Composite Outsole.
For supreme comfort in the high ankle area where parts of the quarter package rub most, CCM included strategic comfort foams on the quarter package's lips and on the top of the tendon guard to ward off irritating abrasions. They also upgraded the tongue with protective and lightweight EPE Foams that contour to the top of the foot for lace-bite and impact protection. The liner is constructed of high-quality Clarino and Duratex materials that wick away moisture and can withstand a professional beating.
The lowers consist of CCM's SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder and their SpeedBlade Stainless Steel Runners. The SB 4.0 Holder furthers the Tacks' philosophy of explosive acceleration because it provides one of the most aggressive angles of attack in hockey. It sits 4 mm higher in the front and rear post, allowing a player to get over even further on their edges without bottoming out.
- Model Number: SKJ60
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM Tacks boot are medium-high volume; medium volume in the ankle area, the top of foot, the forefoot and the toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM Tacks skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Microfilament-reinforced AttackFrame™
- Offers lightweight structural support for more explosiveness and speed
- Formula T6 Core
- Acts as the boot's backbone; supplying an elite-level of stiffness for an explosive stride
- Dual Zone Duratex and Clarino
- Durable pro-spec liner that wicks away moisture and offers a solid level of comfort
- Tongue Construction:
- 7mm Two-Piece White Felt with EPE Foam
- Professional level of thickness with high-density lace-bite guards
- Lightweight and protective EPE Foams mold to the top of the foot during the baking process for an even better fit
- F.I.T. System
- Vented Carbon and Fiberglass Composite
- Offers increased torsional stiffness and more efficient energy transfer
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Speed Blade 4.0 Holders with SpeedBlade Stainless Steel Runners
- The CCM Speed Blade Holder sits 4 mm higher than previous CCM holders, allowing for one of the most aggressive turning radius in the game
- SpeedRibs utilize a triangular design that increases torsional resistance, which in turn helps get the most speed and power possible out of the holder
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 853 grams
Other Items to Consider
CCM Tacks Ice Hockey Skates
The CCM Tacks Youth Ice Hockey Skates are the premier model in the Tacks Line, providing the highest level of performance that CCM offers. The CCM Tacks Skates feature the new SpeedBlade Pro Holder with integrated Speed Ribs to make sure every ounce of power is utilized from a skater's stride.
The CCM Tacks 5052 Ice Hockey Skates are a great choice for players who want a high performance skate that doesn't break the bank. CCM gave the 5052's a stiff Fiber-Reinforced AttackFrame™ Quarter Package with a Formula T5 Core, which translates into explosive agility and speed. The Tacks 5052's have a great out-of-the-box fit that gets better once they have been heat molded, providing personalized comfort for maximum performance.
The CCM Tacks 4052 Ice Hockey Skates offer a ton of value for the intermediate level player who's looking for advanced performance. The thick, white felt tongue and Dual-Zone Liner gives the player a professional fit and feel. The upgraded AttackFrame™ Quarter Package and the heat moldable T4 Core provide solid power and increases longevity.
The CCM Tacks 3052 Ice Hockey Skates are an excellent choice for the beginner who wants more than just a beginner-level skate. CCM used their new Nylon AttackFrame™ Quarter Package with a Formula T3 Core. This fully heatmoldable quarter can help accelerate the learning process of a powerful stride.
The CCM Tacks 2052 Ice Hockey Skates are the entry level model in the Tacks Line, making them ideal for the casual or new-to-hockey player. The 2052 Tacks come with CCM's new SpeedBlade Pro Holder and SB Stainless Steel Runners. The Sublimated Nylon Quarter Package has a comfortable out of the box fit with ample support for recreational play.
The CCM Tacks 2052 Ice Hockey Skates are the entry level model in the Tacks Line, making them ideal for the casual or new-to-hockey player. The 2052 Tacks come with CCM's E-Pro Holder with Pro-Formance 10' Stainless Steel Runners. The Sublimated Nylon Quarter Package has a comfortable out of the box fit with ample support for recreational play.