Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ Stage 2 Grip Hockey Stick is the flagship model out of the second generation CCM RBZ stick line. This RBZ Stage 2 utilizes all of CCM's premium technology and materials such as the new SpeedBlade 2 with Freak Channels, Power Swing Technology as well as the premier carbon composite; all to provide players with a freakishly fast shot.
The original CCM RBZ hockey stick made a huge splash in the hockey market with two innovative designs that hockey players had not seen yet and that have been improved upon in this second generation. The first is the custom kick point that is a product of a constant flex profile. CCM was able to engineer a flex profile that changes and adapts to the location of a player's lower shooting hand. Essentially, the custom kick point provides players with the optimal shot, whether it's a booming slap shot or a quick snap shot unlike many low or mid kick sticks. The second is the hollow and foam-less SpeedBlade. This radical new design gave players incredible pop off of the blade, which was a big contributor to the original RBZ's success. CCM with the leading golf manufacturer TaylorMade teamed up once again to create the SpeedBlade 2 with Freak Channels. This redesigned blade increases C.O.R. (Coefficient of Restitution) by 20% vs. the original SpeedBlade. Essentially this translates to a 20% more efficient transfer of energy from the puck to the blade giving players insane velocity that will knock goalies off their feet.
CCM utilized professional feedback from the original RBZ to look for even more ways to improve the design. One thing they kept hearing is that pro's liked having black on top of the hosel/blade area so that it creates a contrast between the stick and the white ice. When stick-handling out of their peripherals, the white ice and black blade-top created a contrast that was significantly easier to pick up compared to a white top. CCM painted the top of the entire stick, all the way into the blade, with a matte black finish that aesthetically looks awesome, but takes performance to another level.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advanced to pro level player
- Construction: True one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners / Straight sidewalls
- Flex Point: Variable Kick Point ( kick point varies on where you have your hands placed on the shaft )
- Weight: 430 grams (based on a 85 flex Nugent-Hopkins)
- Premier Carbon Composite
- Highest grade carbon that has incredible strength, responsiveness and
- Power Swing Technology
- Reduces the amount of weight in the blade therefore raising the balance point
- Creates a better overall balance throughout the stick
- Flex Profile:
- Variable kick point
- Depending on where your hands are on the shaft and the type of shot you take
- "T" geometry
- Rounded corners with slightly concave sidewalls
- Grip stick coating
- SpeedBlade 2
- Includes Freak Channels that increases C.O.R. (Coefficient of Restitution) by 20% vs. original RBZ
- Better put, the SpeedBlade 2 will have even more pop in the blade for a lightning fast shot
- Utilizes black graphics on the top of the blade to help create a better contrast with the white ice and the stick
- Flex: 35
- Length: 48"
Other Items to Consider
The CCM Tacks Grip Hockey Stick is the premier offering in the new Tacks Stick Line. This CCM Tacks stick is constructed with their premier carbon fiber that makes them very well balanced, very lightweight and allows them to get the puck to the net with tremendous power behind it. The Tacks hockey sticks come with a traditional mid kick point that is ideal for the player who likes to heavily load up and lean into their shots; regardless if it's a snap or a slap shot. The Youth Stick Length is 47" and is available in a 35 flex with a grip stick finish.
The Easton Synergy HTX Grip Hockey Sticks feature HyperTune™ Technology that matches a blade's stiffness profile to its shaft's stiffness profile. This allows a player to maximize the velocity on their shots. The Youth stick length is 43" and is available in a 40 flex with a very light grip stick finish.