|CCM RBZ Roller Hockey Skates Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ Roller Hockey Skates are the flagship model from the CCM Line, featuring professional levels of performance and durability. The Action Form™ Composite quarter package with CCM's SpeedCore Technology provide players with one of the stiffest and heat moldable quarters on the market. Underneath is the premier CNC Labeda chassis that holds (4) 80 mm Labeda Addiction wheels with Swiss Lite bearings. Also included is the option to choose one of three different CCM Custom Support Insoles that will support your foot like never before, improving the comfort and fit of the skate allowing you to get the absolute most out of every stride.
CCM made sure to save all of their best features for this flagship RBZ roller hockey skate. The Action Form™ quarter package supplies an elite level of stiffness that high-end players are looking for and need. Internally, the SpeedCore Technology helps to provide the boot with stability, support and most importantly a customized fit after heat molding. To help provide protection for the top part of the foot that is prone to hard shots and slashes, CCM included their pro-style 7mm felt tongue with injected foams and additional lace bite protection.
The high-quality composite outsole helps to maintain the elite level of performance by making the energy transfer process as efficient as possible, so players are getting the most out of their stride. This outsole is connected to the premier Labeda Pure Speed chassis that uses their finest construction process and materials. This new chassis houses (4) 80 mm Labeda Addiction 76A Grip wheels that happen to be one of the best wheels money can buy for tiled surfaces. These triple-urethane-layered wheels flex to maximize the outer layers footprint (contact with the floor) when side loaded and spring back to its designated points for ultimate grip.
- Ordering Process:
- Step #1: Select CCM RBZ Skate size
- Step #2: Select Custom Support Insole size
- Model Number: RHRBZ
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
(i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Action Form™ composite shell
- Provides great stability for excellent energy transfer
- Fully heatmoldable for personalized fit
- Speed Core
- Supplies a pro level stiffness optimizing a player's reaction speed and explosiveness
- Action Form™ composite shell
- Vented Toe-Cap allows for excellent ventilation during the game
- Full Clarino
- Very soft to the touch and is excellent at wicking away moisture
- Full Clarino
- Heel Support:
- High density Poron memory foam
- Tongue Construction:
- Pro Vented Two-Piece White Felt Tongue
- Traditional and comfortable feel
- Injected foams under the lace-bite protection
- Lightweight Carbon Composite
- Top notch stiffness and responsiveness
- Air vents help push moisture out of the boot and keep a player's foot dry
- Labeda One-Piece 7000-Grade CNC Aluminum Chassis
- Skate Sizes 6.0 - 13.0 : All (4) 80 mm wheel set up
- Offers explosive power through each stride without weighing the player down
- Premier chassis offered by CCM
- CCM Round Flush One-Piece 8mm Axles
- (Uses the CCM Round Flush Two-Piece 8mm Axles w/o the nut)
- Labeda Addiction Grip 76A Indoor Wheels
- Premier wheels on the roller hockey market today
- Labeda Swiss Lite 608 Bearings
Other Items to Consider
CCM RBZ Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The CCM RBZ Roller Hockey Skates are the flagship model from the CCM Line, featuring professional levels of performance and durability. The Action™ Composite quarter package with CCM's SpeedCore Technology provide players with one of the stiffest and heat moldable quarters on the market. Underneath is the premier CNC Labeda chassis that holds (4) 80 mm Labeda Addiction wheels with Swiss Lite bearings. Also included is the option to choose one of three different CCM Custom Support Insoles that will support your foot like never before, improving the comfort and fit of the skate allowing you to get the absolute most out of every stride.
The CCM RBZ 90 Roller Hockey Skates are ideal for the players looking for an advanced level skate without the steep price tag. The Vectorwear Surlyn quarter package provides an elite level of stiffness and even better durability, while the Labeda Dynasty Gripper wheels with Swiss Lite Bearings offer top notch grip and roll on the rink.
The CCM RBZ 80 Roller Hockey Skate are the middle price point skate in the CCM RBZ Line. This RBZ 80 Skate offers an excellent balance of performance and value due to the Sublimated Tech Mesh quarter package, heavy duty microfiber liner and Labeda Millennium Gripper X-Soft indoor wheels.
The CCM RBZ 70 Roller Hockey Skates are a step up from the entry level model, offering more performance and a great value. The RBZ 70 features Labeda's one-piece chassis that positions players in the optimal stance for a powerful stride because it holds (4) 80 mm Labeda Gripper 74A wheels.
The CCM RBZ 60 Roller Hockey Skates are the entry level model in the CCM RBZ Line. The RBZ 60 features a durable and flashy Tech Mesh quarter package with a multi-layer core that provides players with good stability and support.