|CCM RBZ Roller Hockey Skates Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ Roller Hockey Skates are the flagship model from the CCM Line, featuring professional levels of performance and durability. The Action Form™ Composite quarter package with CCM's SpeedCore Technology provide players with one of the stiffest and heat moldable quarters on the market. Underneath is the premier CNC Labeda chassis that holds (4) 80 mm Labeda Addiction wheels with Swiss Lite bearings. Also included is the option to choose one of three different CCM Custom Support Insoles that will support your foot like never before, improving the comfort and fit of the skate allowing you to get the absolute most out of every stride.
CCM made sure to save all of their best features for this flagship RBZ roller hockey skate. The Action Form™ quarter package supplies an elite level of stiffness that high-end players are looking for and need. Internally, the SpeedCore Technology helps to provide the boot with stability, support and most importantly a customized fit after heat molding. To help provide protection for the top part of the foot that is prone to hard shots and slashes, CCM included their pro-style 7mm felt tongue with injected foams and additional lace bite protection.
The high-quality composite outsole helps to maintain the elite level of performance by making the energy transfer process as efficient as possible, so players are getting the most out of their stride. This outsole is connected to the premier Labeda Pure Speed chassis that uses their finest construction process and materials. This new chassis houses (4) 80 mm Labeda Addiction 76A Grip wheels that happen to be one of the best wheels money can buy for tiled surfaces. These triple-urethane-layered wheels flex to maximize the outer layers footprint (contact with the floor) when side loaded and spring back to its designated points for ultimate grip.
- Ordering Process:
- Step #1: Select CCM RBZ Skate size
- Step #2: Select Custom Support Insole size
- Model Number: RHRBZ
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Skate Fit Guidelines: High Volume / deep heel pocket - wide forefoot - high instep
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
(i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Action Form™ composite shell
- Provides great stability for excellent energy transfer
- Fullyheatmoldablefor personalized fit
- Speed Core
- Supplies a pro level stiffness optimizing a player's reaction speed and explosiveness
- Action Form™ composite shell
- Vented Toe-Cap allows for excellent ventilation during the game
- Full Clarino
- Very soft to the touch and is excellent at wicking away moisture
- Full Clarino
- Heel Support:
- High densityPoron memory foam
- Tongue Construction:
- Pro Vented Two-Piece White Felt Tongue
- Traditional and comfortable feel
- Injected foams under the lace-bite protection
- Lightweight Carbon Composite
- Top notch stiffness and responsiveness
- Labeda One-Piece 7000-Grade CNC Aluminum Chassis
- Skate Sizes 6.0 - 13.0 : All (4) 80 mm wheel set up
- Offers explosive power through each stride without weighing the player down
- Premier chassis offered by CCM
- CCM Round Flush One-Piece 8mm Axles
- (Uses the CCM Round Flush Two-Piece 8mm Axles w/o the nut)
- Labeda Addiction XXX Grip 74A (X-Soft) Indoor Wheel
- Maximum grip, speed, and durability for indoor surfaces via its unique triple durometer construction
- Outer urethane rating around 83A but still offers the grip of traditional wheels.
- Ideal for tile or other indoor surfaces
- Labeda Swiss Lite 608 Bearings
Comments: I purchased these skates about three weeks ago, and I love them. They are so comfortable!! Thanks again to Chase and Inline warehouse.
From: Steve, Anaheim, CA
Comments: Love the skates, feel a bit stiff for Rollerblade but also have RBZ'S for ice as well and like them... Overall worth the money.
From: Brian, Dearborn, MI
Comments: great skate if you do not need it for long. outsoles fracture causing inability to make steep turns. ccm says they will warranty but when you talk to them they say boot is not covered against defects. Talked to a guy who does repairs and he says this seems to be a common problem with this skate and is repairable but repair will not hold for long. dissappointed by ccms refusal to fix or make right known issue for a "high Quality" hockey manufacturer.
Other Items to Consider
CCM RBZ Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The CCM RBZ Roller Hockey Skates are the flagship model from the CCM Line, featuring professional levels of performance and durability. The Action™ Composite quarter package with CCM's SpeedCore Technology provide players with one of the stiffest and heat moldable quarters on the market. Also included is the option to choose one of three different CCM Custom Support Insoles that will support your foot like never before.
The CCM RBZ 80 Roller Hockey Skate are the middle price point skate in the CCM RBZ Line. This RBZ 80 Skate offers an excellent balance of performance and value due to the Sublimated Tech Mesh quarter package, heavy duty microfiber liner and Labeda Millennium Gripper X-Soft indoor wheels.