Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ Shin Guards are the flagship model in the RBZ lineup. These shin guards feature elite level protection with the Crazy Light U Foam while also maintaining a lightweight, low profile fit. The anatomical shell is great for deflecting pucks and enhancing mobility.
CCM focused on giving players with an extremely lightweight shin guard that still provided professional level protection. That's why they brought back their Crazy Light U Foam to get the job done. These foams are exposed throughout the shin guard, resisting any water absorption and reducing the overall weight of the pad. The anatomical design promotes better mobility and deflects pucks well.
These shin guards offer a great fit because of their anatomical shell design. The RBZ's fit close to your leg, providing great coverage without restricting mobility. The cross-strapping system uses lycra straps for a comfortable and comprehensive hold, preventing them from sliding during play. The removable liner uses neoprene locks zones for secure fit throughout the knee and shin.
- Model Number: SGRBZ
- Heritage: U+ Crazy Light
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- CCM Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Guard Size / Player Height
SR 14" / 5'4" - 5'8"
SR 15" / 5'8" - 6'4"
SR 16" / 6'0" - 6'4"
SR 17" / 6'4"+
- Crazy Light U Foam
- Elite protection
- Exposed to prevent water absorption
- Removable hydrophobic mesh liner with neoprene locks zones
- Ensures a secure fit to prevent sliding
- Vented knee cap and shell with puck deflection design
- Better air circulation and prevents directs impacts
- Cross-strapping system with lycra straps
- Comfortable straps provide comprehensive hold without restricting mobility
- Anatomical shell construction
- Fits close to the body for better mobility and responsiveness
- Segmented thigh guard
- Moves with the body for better coverage without compromising protection
- 522 grams (Based on a Sr. Medium)
Comments: really light, no need for shin tape, strapping system is very secure without being uncomfortable. dries out quick. knee cap is solid and has a great fit. they may fit a little shorter than what your used to.
Comments: Have had these for about a week and played 5xs. Real light, comfortable and protective so far. Don't really notice them when on. The straps are real nice too. As a bonus, they dry real fast because of the new foam that doesn't absorb water. Dig them!!
From: Matthew, New York