Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 90 Ice Hockey Skates are a good choice for the intermediate to advanced level player who is looking for an aggressive and lightweight skate. The RBZ 90 uses the excellent Action Form outer shell that provides stiffness and support while the Speed Ribs on the SpeedBlade 4.0 help provide one of the tightest turning radius' in the game.
CCM developed the all new Action Form quarter package that is fully heat moldable, providing a truly custom fit to any player's foot. This quarter package provides a very solid level of stiffness that assists in all aspects of high performance skating, regardless if it's the quick strides to create space from an opponent or viciously stopping on a dime. Working with the Action Form quarter, the fiberglass composite outsole will continue the high level of performance. To top it off, the all new SpeedBlade 4.0 holder is 4 mm higher in the front and rear posts compared to older CCM holders. This allows a player to get over even further on their edges without bottoming out.
- Model Number: SK90
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 full sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
- (i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Action Form™ composite shell
- Provides great stability for excellent energy transfer
- Fully heatmoldable for personalized fit
- EPP Foam Core
- Additional strength for a powerful stride
- Soft and comfortable while being able to wick away moisture
- Tongue Construction:
- Pro Two-Piece White Felt Tongue
- Traditional and comfortable feel
- Injected foams under the lace-bite protection
- Standard CCM footbed for additional comfort
- Fiberglass composite construction with air vents
- Increased stiffness for good responsiveness
- Air vents help push moisture out of the boot, keep a player's foot dry
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Speed Blade 4.0 Holder with SpeedBlade Stainless Steel Runner
- Speed Blade Holder is 4 mm higher than previous CCM holders, allowing for one of the most aggressive turning radius in the game
- SpeedRibs utilize a triangular design that increases torsional resistance which in turn helps get the most speed and power possible out of the holder
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 859 grams
Comments: just bought these skates and the first time skating on the was a dream, the new holders took a bit of getting used to but afterwards they were amazing
From: Alec, Wayzata, MN
Comments: Bought these for my son, the moldability was incredible. These skates seemed very easy to break in compared to the Reebok 16K's he wore last year which left him with some pretty impressive blisters at the end of hockey camp. The only issue we have is the stitching on the tendon guard let go exposing the tendon guard after a week of hockey camp. The skates are being replaced under warranty. We're crossing our fingers that the new skates won't have that issue.
From: Danny, NB
Other Items to Consider
CCM RBZ Ice Hockey Skates
The CCM RBZ Ice Hockey Skates are the premier skates from CCM, providing players with a pro level of performance. The RBZ features all new technologies such as the SpeedBlade Holder, Hyper-Glide Polished Runner and the Action Form™ & Speed Core quarter package. Also included is the option to choose one of three different CCM Custom Support Insoles that will support your foot like never before, improving the comfort and fit of the skate allowing you to get the absolute most out of every stride.
Sizes Available: 6.0, 8.5, 9.5, 10.0, 11.0
The CCM RBZ 100 Ice Hockey Skates offer an advanced level of performance at a lower price point than the flagship RBZ skates. CCM upgraded this RBZ 100 with a full carbon composite outsole that provides advanced stiffness and performance.
Sizes Available: 6.0, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.5, 10.0
The CCM RBZ 80 Ice Hockey Skates are high performance ice skates without the high price tag. This RBZ 80 features the all new SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder, Vectorwear quarter package and a full composite outsole; all to allow a player to get an extra step on their opponent.
Sizes Available: 7.0, 12.0
The CCM RBZ 70 Ice Hockey Skates are the first model in the RBZ ice skate line to utilize the all new SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder. These skates with the new holder are perfect for the intermediate level player who's looking to elevate their game and capitalize on one of the tightest turning radius' in the game.
Sizes Available: 7.0, 9.0, 10.0, 10.5