Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 90 Ice Hockey Skates are a good choice for the intermediate to advanced level player who is looking for an aggressive and lightweight skate. The RBZ 90 uses the excellent Action Form outer shell that provides stiffness and support while the Speed Ribs on the SpeedBlade 4.0 help provide one of the tightest turning radius' in the game.
CCM developed the all new Action Form quarter package that is fully heat moldable, providing a truly custom fit to any player's foot. This quarter package provides a very solid level of stiffness that assists in all aspects of high performance skating, regardless if it's the quick strides to create space from an opponent or viciously stopping on a dime. Working with the Action Form quarter, the fiberglass composite outsole will continue the high level of performance. To top it off, the all new SpeedBlade 4.0 holder is 4 mm higher in the front and rear posts compared to older CCM holders. This allows a player to get over even further on their edges without bottoming out.
- Model Number: SK90
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 full sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
- (i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Action Form™ composite shell
- Provides great stability for excellent energy transfer
- Fully heatmoldable for personalized fit
- EPP Foam Core
- Additional strength for a powerful stride
- Soft and comfortable while being able to wick away moisture
- Tongue Construction:
- Pro Two-Piece White Felt Tongue
- Traditional and comfortable feel
- Injected foams under the lace-bite protection
- Standard CCM footbed for additional comfort
- Fiberglass composite construction with air vents
- Increased stiffness for good responsiveness
- Air vents help push moisture out of the boot, keep a player's foot dry
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Speed Blade 4.0 Holder with SpeedBlade Stainless Steel Runner
- Speed Blade Holder is 4 mm higher than previous CCM holders, allowing for one of the most aggressive turning radius in the game
- SpeedRibs utilize a triangular design that increases torsional resistance which in turn helps get the most speed and power possible out of the holder
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 859 grams
Other Items to Consider
CCM RBZ Ice Hockey Skates
The CCM RBZ 70 Ice Hockey Skates feature a solid quarter package with a classic white felt tongue. The liner is constructed of a moisture wicking microfiber that is soft to the touch and helps to keep player's feet dry. The lowers consist of the CCM E-Blade Holder with the Proformance 10' Stainless Steel Runners that has been a CCM and Reebok signature design.
Sizes Available: Y10.0
The CCM RBZ 60 Ice Hockey Skates are a solid choice for the newer or recreational players who are looking for more support and responsiveness than an entry level model would provide. This RBZ 60 has an upgraded sublimated tech mesh quarter package that not only looks flashy but offers good stiffness and durability.
Sizes Available: 3.5
The CCM RBZ 50 Ice Hockey Skates are a step up from the entry level model RBZ skates. These ideal for the beginner or casual player who are looking for a better performing and more durable skate than the RBZ 40. The RBZ 50 skates utilize higher quality materials in the quarter package, tongue and runner.
Sizes Available: 5.0