Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 80 Roller Hockey Skate are the middle price point skate in the CCM RBZ Line. This RBZ 80 Skate offers an excellent balance of performance and value due to the Sublimated Tech Mesh quarter package, heavy duty microfiber liner and Labeda Millennium Gripper X-Soft indoor wheels.
CCM upgraded key features like the quarter package, wheels, and liner when compared to the RBZ 70. The Sublimated Tech mesh quarter package offers a big jump in stiffness and performance, allowing for a more efficient energy transfer during the skating process. The one-piece Labeda frame holds Labeda Millennium Gripper X-Soft wheels that provide excellent grip and control while the Labeda Abec 9 bearings provide the speed and glide. The durable, heavy-duty Microfiber Liner helps to keep a player's feet dry during the game by wicking away moisture and helps to decrease drying time after a player has stopped playing.
- Model Number: RH80
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
(i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Sublimated Tech Mesh with Compound Blend Core
- Offers solid support,stiffness and durability
- Vented Toe-Cap allows for excellent ventilation during the game
- Heavy-duty Microfiber
- Provides a good level of durability with excellent comfort
- Heel Support:
- 6mm EVA Foam
- Tongue Construction:
- One-Piece Comfort Foam with added lace bite protection
- Added foam for protection and conforms well around the ankle
- Lace bite protection makes wearing the skates even more enjoyable
- Low-profile Injected Plastic
- Labeda One-Piece 6000-Grade Aluminum Chassis
- Skate Sizes 2.0 - 3.0 : All (4) 72 mm wheel set up
- Skate Sizes 4.0 - 5.5 : All (4) 76 mm wheel set up
- Offers explosive power through each stride without weighing the player down
- CCM Round Flush Two-Piece 8mm Axles
- Labeda Millennium 74A (X-Soft) Indoor Wheels
- Dual durometer construction provides excellent grip and speed
- Ideal for sport court, wood and smooth concrete surfaces
- Labeda Abec 9 608 Bearings
- Weight of a 9.0D Skate
- 1,292 grams
Comments: I just got these and the biggest "Like" is the ability to change out wheels and bearings. I came from Tuuk One-ups on Bauer/Nike XXR's and anyone who as ever had them can agree that they are the biggest pain in the Ar$e to change wheels/bearings on.
These are simple--one hex nut and they are off. The bearings are easy to pop out of the wheels and clean. I don't use them for hockey, I mainly skate around the lakes and in a few parks, so I have to change the stock wheels (Labeda x-soft) out for asphalt wheels (89A rating).
After fighting The Tuuk one-ups the past 10 years- ruining bearings and axles just trying to pop them out--these will keep me skating longer due to their simplicity, and, having all four wheels the same size (80mm) is also a Perk.
Inline Warehouse: super fast shipping and I got a great price on these wheels. You're Money!!
From: Tormann, Deephaven, MN