Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 80 Ice Hockey Skates are high performance ice skates without the high price tag. This RBZ 80 features the all new SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder, Vectorwear quarter package and a full composite outsole; all to allow a player to get an extra step on their opponent.
The new SpeedBlade 4.0 holder is heightened by 4 mm in the front and rear post so that a player can lean even more aggressively into turns without bottoming out. Without a stiff quarter package, this could not be fully utilized which is why CCM designed the RBZ 80 with a Vectorwear quarter package. This outer shell has a great look but is very stiff and durable, while the EPP foam core allows the skate to be thermoformed to an individual player's foot.
- Model Number: SK80
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 full sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
- (i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Vectorwear Surlyn outer shell
- Reinforced to insure a stiff and durable quarter package
- Fully heatmoldable for personalized fit
- EPP Foam Core
- Additional strength for a powerful stride
- Heavy Duty Microfiber
- Very durable while remaining comfortable
- Tongue Construction:
- 7 mm White Felt Tongue
- Traditional and comfortable feel
- Added lace-bite protection backed with foams
- Standard CCM footbed for additional comfort
- Composite construction with included air vents
- Much stiffer and efficient than injected plastic
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- E-Blade Holder with E-blade Proformance Stainless Steel runner
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 833 grams