Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 80 Ice Hockey Skates are high performance ice skates without the high price tag. This RBZ 80 features the all new SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder, Vectorwear quarter package and a full composite outsole; all to allow a player to get an extra step on their opponent.
The new SpeedBlade 4.0 holder is heightened by 4 mm in the front and rear post so that a player can lean even more aggressively into turns without bottoming out. Without a stiff quarter package, this could not be fully utilized which is why CCM designed the RBZ 80 with a Vectorwear quarter package. This outer shell has a great look but is very stiff and durable, while the EPP foam core allows the skate to be thermoformed to an individual player's foot.
The Junior skate sizes range from 1.0 - 7.0 while the Senior sizes overlap 6.0 - 12.0, giving the option to younger players who require larger sizes to utilize a junior skate with junior-specific features such as the Easy Tie System.
- Model Number: SK80
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 full sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
- (i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Vectorwear Surlyn outer shell
- Reinforced to insure a stiff and durable quarter package
- Fully heatmoldable for personalized fit
- EPP Foam Core
- Additional strength for a powerful stride
- Heavy Duty Microfiber
- Very durable while remaining comfortable
- Tongue Construction:
- 7 mm White Felt Tongue
- Traditional and comfortable feel
- Added lace-bite protection backed with foams
- Standard CCM footbed for additional comfort
- Composite construction with included air vents
- Much stiffer and efficient than injected plastic
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Speed Blade 4.0 Holder with SpeedBlade Stainless Steel Runner
- Speed Blade Holder is 4 mm higher than previous CCM holders, allowing for one of the most aggressive turning radius in the game
- SpeedRibs utilize a triangular design that increases torsional resistance which in turn helps get the most speed and power possible out of the holder
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 833 grams
Comments: The most comfortable skates i've ever worn and used. I play hockey on whats almost gravel due to poor re paving and I work at sonic so they get quite a bit of use. the wheels are almost like new and the bearings are still crazy fast. definitely worth the money if not more. I was hoping they were going to be at the door in 5 days but inline warehouse got it to me in less than 72 hours. couldn't ask for better customer service. IW is the best
From: Tyler, Las Vegas, NV
Comments: I have always been a Bauer guy. I purchased the new Supremes & lasted an hour before I traded them in. I tried on these CCM RBZ & everything just felt great from the time I slipped them on! No soreness or break in period, got them sharpened & took to the ice with no issues. These skates feel Awesome all around, support is perfect & skate feels durable. Be aware sizing is real funky on these skates. I'm a size 9.5 shoe & took a 7.5 in the RBZ. I would recommend these skates to anyone, high end skate and price is more than fair!
From: Jay, Clinton, CT
Comments: Very comfortable skate. It's light and doesn't feel bulky. Feels a little bit tall in the heel compared to a Tuuk holder. Overall, I'm pleased with how it performs for the price. Highly recommend!
From: Chris, Gilroy, CA
Comments: Great skate! Super comfortable after baking. Vector shell (same one used for the U+10, U+12 and Crazy Lights) is light, stiff and tough. Definitely not as stiff of a boot and tongue as the models above this, which for my personal preference is a positive. New 4.0 holder is a nice upgrade over the U+ versions. Have had them for 3 months not and skate 2-3 times per week and they are holding up very well. One note that is highlighted in the description is the unique sizing of the RBZ's. Make sure you try them on. I came from a size 8.5 CCM U+10 skate, jumped a 1/2 size down as recommended and they were still to loose in the heel. I ended up with a 7.5. Really a wacky sizing system, but if you get it right they will fit like a glove. Would highly recommend.
From: Dave, West Chicago, IL