Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 80 Ice Hockey Skates are high performance ice skates without the high price tag. This RBZ 80 features the all new SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder, Vectorwear quarter package and a full composite outsole; all allowing a player to gain an extra step on their opponent. CCM also included the Easy Tie Lacing System to help assist younger players in tying their own skates.
CCM's new Easy-Tie System was designed specifically for the younger player who's still learning how to properly tie their skates. The RBZ 80's come with waxed laces, making it easier to tightly lace up the skates, especially with top eyelets featuring a flexible facing so players can properly get the quarter package to roll over the top of their foot. Lastly, the top two eyelets are smaller in overall size than the rest so that a player can get a more secure lock as they lace from the bottom up.
The new SpeedBlade 4.0 holder is heightened by 4 mm in the front and rear post so that a player can lean even more aggressively into turns without bottoming out. Without a stiff quarter package, this could not be fully utilized which is why CCM designed the RBZ 80 with a Vectorwear quarter package. This outer shell has a great look but is very stiff and durable, while the EPP foam core allows the skate to be thermoformed to an individual player's foot.
- Model Number: SK80
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 full sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
- (i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Vectorwear Surlyn outer shell
- Reinforced to insure a stiff and durable quarter package
- Fully heatmoldable for personalized fit
- EPP Foam Core
- Additional strength for a powerful stride
- Heavy Duty Microfiber
- Very durable while remaining comfortable
- Tongue Construction:
- 7 mm White Felt Tongue
- Traditional and comfortable feel
- Added lace-bite protection backed with foams
- Standard CCM footbed for additional comfort
- Composite construction with included air vents
- Much stiffer and efficient than injected plastic
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Speed Blade 4.0 Holder with SpeedBlade Stainless Steel Runner
- Speed Blade Holder is 4 mm higher than previous CCM holders, allowing for one of the most aggressive turning radius in the game
- SpeedRibs utilize a triangular design that increases torsional resistance which in turn helps get the most speed and power possible out of the holder
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 833 grams