Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 70 Roller Hockey Skates are a step up from the entry level model, offering more performance and a great value. The RBZ 70 features Labeda's one-piece chassis that positions players in the optimal stance for a powerful stride and it holds Labeda Gripper 74A wheels.
The quarter package of the RBZ 70 roller hockey skate is constructed of a durable Embossed Nylon and compound blend. This is ideal for players who are just starting out or for those who are trying to find their stride because the quarter offers some give so that a player's ankles are not torn apart like a high-end, stiff boot would. For the first time in the RBZ skate line, CCM used a one-piece, 6000-aluminum grade frame that utilizes an all 80mm wheel set up for maximum power. Internally, the Labeda Gripper X-Soft 74A wheels hold Labeda Abec 9 bearings for superior roll.
- Model Number: RH70
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
(i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Embossed Nylon with Compound Blend Core
- Provides good support and stability
- Vented Toe-Cap allows for excellent ventilation during the game
- Brushed Nylon
- Soft to the touch and durable
- Heel Support:
- Comfort Foam
- Tongue Construction:
- One-Piece Comfort Foam
- Added foam for protection and conforms well around the ankle
- Low-profile Injected Plastic
- Labeda One-Piece 6000-Grade Aluminum Chassis
- Skate Sizes 1.0 - 3.0 : All (4) 72 mm wheel set up
- Skate Sizes 4.0 - 5.0 : All (4) 76 mm wheel set up
- Offers explosive power through each stride without weighing the player down
- CCM Round Flush Two-Piece 8mm Axles
- Labeda Gripper X-Soft 74A Multi-Surface Wheels
- Labeda Abec 9 608 Bearings
- Weight of a 9.0D Skate
- 1,290 grams