Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 70 Ice Hockey Skates feature a solid quarter package with a classic white felt tongue. The liner is constructed of a moisture wicking microfiber that is soft to the touch and helps to keep player's feet dry. The lowers consist of the CCM E-Blade Holder with the Proformance 10' Stainless Steel Runners that has been a CCM and Reebok signature design.
- Model Number: SK70
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 full sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
- (i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Sublimated Tech Mesh
- Provides more stiffness and durability
- Heavy Duty Microfiber
- Very durable while remaining comfortable
- Tongue Construction:
- Two-piece white felt
- Added lace-bite protection backed with foams
- Standard CCM footbed for additional comfort
- Low-profile injected plastic with exhaust vents
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- E-Blade Holder with E-blade Proformance Stainless Steel runner
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 827 grams