Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 70 Ice Hockey Skates feature the Easy Tie Lacing System that helps younger players tie their own skates! The RBZ 70 also uses a classic white felt tongue that includes lace-bite protection with foam reinforcement.
CCM aimed to help the junior players by creating an overlap in sizes with the senior skates while also including the Easy Tie Lacing System. This new lacing system utilizes waxed laces for a better grip, the top two eyelets are smaller so it creates a "pinch" effect keeping the laces tight when tying, and a flexible facing that allows the eyelets to get a comprehensive wrap over the top of the foot.
- Model Number: SK70
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 full sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
- (i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Sublimated Tech Mesh
- Provides more stiffness and durability
- Heavy Duty Microfiber
- Very durable while remaining comfortable
- Tongue Construction:
- Two-piece white felt
- Added lace-bite protection backed with foams
- Standard CCM footbed for additional comfort
- Low-profile injected plastic with exhaust vents
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- E-Blade Holder with E-blade Proformance Stainless Steel runner
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 814 grams