Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 70 Ice Hockey Skates feature the Easy Tie Lacing System that helps younger players tie their own skates! The RBZ 70 also uses a classic white felt tongue that includes lace-bite protection with foam reinforcement.
CCM aimed to help the junior players by creating an overlap in sizes with the senior skates while also including the Easy Tie Lacing System. This new lacing system utilizes waxed laces for a better grip, the top two eyelets are smaller so it creates a "pinch" effect keeping the laces tight when tying, and a flexible facing that allows the eyelets to get a comprehensive wrap over the top of the foot.
- Model Number: SK70
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 full sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
- (i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Sublimated Tech Mesh
- Provides more stiffness and durability
- Heavy Duty Microfiber
- Very durable while remaining comfortable
- Tongue Construction:
- Two-piece white felt
- Added lace-bite protection backed with foams
- Standard CCM footbed for additional comfort
- Low-profile injected plastic with exhaust vents
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- E-Blade Holder with E-blade Proformance Stainless Steel runner
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 814 grams
Comments: I bought after not skating for about 20 years to get back into inline hockey. First skate they were super comfortable. There was a spot in my left boot that gave me a little discomfort in my arch but that has subsided since. I am happy with these skate. Fairly limited break in period. I liked the look when I bought these as they were different from the plain black skates that are the base for most skates out there. So far I like them.
From: Kevin, Woodstock, GA
Comments: The skates are good for the price, but I've used them for a half season and they are already wearing down. The rivets are coming off and there is parts the runner and holder is coming off the boot. I would still recommend these for a younger or less serious player.
From: Nick, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Comments: I had the same issue as above. Both back rivets on each skate came loose within the first month. Luckily they were covered by warranty. I really liked the skates but I didn't want to roll the dice again so I paid a little more and went with the Bauer supreme one. 7. Hopefully they will last longer then a month. I am a bigger guy and probably could benefit from a stiffer boot. The staff at ice warehouse were great through the whole process. I play about 2-3 times a week and prior to the new rbz's I had old ccm classics which are entry level skates at best and never had a problem. Not quite sure how you triple the expense and get a cheaper constructed product. Oh well to Bauer I go.
From: Tim, Pekin, IL
Comments: loved these rbz's until the bottom rivet started coming out. got them fixed at a hockey shop once but it came loose again.now i see another one coming loose and also a seam coming apart. i've only used these for about a month and a half.until the problems came on i loved them. super comfy, and they got the part right about the tight turning radius. i'd love to recommend these but with all the problems iv'e run into i probably would'nt get the 70's again.
From: Tucker, Carson City, MI