Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 60 Roller Hockey Skates are the entry level model in the CCM RBZ Line. The RBZ 60 features a durable and flashy Tech Mesh quarter package with a multi-layer core that provides players with good stability and support.
The Labeda Frame holds (4) Labeda Gripper 78A Shooter Multi-Surface Wheels that are tough enough for just about any rink while the Labeda Abec 7 bearings make sure the wheels keep rolling. The frame is connected to the low-profile injected plastic outsole that works with the comfort liner to give players a boot that they can be comfortable in.
- Model Number: RH60
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
(i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Tech Mesh with Multi-Layer Core
- Provides good support and stability
- Vented Toe-Cap allows for excellent ventilation during the game
- Brushed Nylon
- Soft to the touch and durable
- Heel Support:
- Comfort Foam
- Tongue Construction:
- One-Piece Comfort Foam
- Added foam for protection and conforms well around the ankle
- Low-profile Injected Plastic
- Labeda Two-Piece Extruded Aluminum Chassis
- Skate Sizes 6.0 - 12.0 : All (4) 80 mm wheel set up
- Offers explosive power through each stride
- CCM Round Flush Two-Piece 8mm Axles
- Labeda Shooter 78A Multi-Surface Wheels
- Labeda Abec 7 608 Bearings
- Weight of a 9.0D Skate
- 1224 grams
Comments: Purchased these a little over a month ago from IW and have not been satisfied with the product. Let's start with what's good: the skates look great. Very nice design and colors. The wheels that came with it are probably the best I've ever skated (I skate on a pretty rough outdoor surface). They've been used for at least five lengthy games and are still looking pretty darn new. I have narrow feet and (of course) found the skates to be a bit wide right out of the box. After following the suggested baking instructions, I got them to fit pretty well, or so I thought. I found that they stayed nice and tight for the first 15 mins or so of play, then they would loosen up significantly. After about three weeks of this, the boots began to bend around the ankle area. I should note that the boot is of pretty low quality and offers very little protection. It is not very stiff at all. The shots I've taken off the boots left me in worlds of pain, as the protection of the boot felt to be little more than regular tennis shoes. Nowadays the boots are bent so badly that I can hardly balance. I would not recommend these to anybody. Perhaps if you find an exact perfect fit, they might suit you well. Unfortunately I am out of luck and will have to throw down the money to get some Bauers, which have always worked for me in the past.
From: Kevin, FL
Other Items to Consider
CCM RBZ Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The CCM RBZ Roller Hockey Skates are the flagship model from the CCM Line, featuring professional levels of performance and durability. The Action™ Composite quarter package with CCM's SpeedCore Technology provide players with one of the stiffest and heat moldable quarters on the market. Also included is the option to choose one of three different CCM Custom Support Insoles that will support your foot like never before.
The CCM RBZ 80 Roller Hockey Skate are the middle price point skate in the CCM RBZ Line. This RBZ 80 Skate offers an excellent balance of performance and value due to the Sublimated Tech Mesh quarter package, heavy duty microfiber liner and Labeda Millennium Gripper X-Soft indoor wheels.
The CCM RBZ 70 Roller Hockey Skates are a step up from the entry level model, offering more performance and a great value. The RBZ 70 features Labeda's one-piece chassis that positions players in the optimal stance for a powerful stride because it holds (4) 80 mm Labeda Gripper 74A wheels.