Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 60 Roller Hockey Skates are the entry level model in the CCM RBZ Line. The RBZ 60 features a durable and flashy Tech Mesh quarter package with a multi-layer core that provides players with good stability and support.
The Labeda Frame holds Labeda Gripper 78A Shooter Multi-Surface Wheels that are tough enough for just about any rink while the Labeda Abec 7 bearings make sure the wheels keep rolling. The frame is connected to the low-profile injected plastic outsole that works with the comfort liner to give players a boot that they can be comfortable in.
- Model Number: RH60
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
(i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Tech Mesh with Multi-Layer Core
- Provides good support and stability
- Vented Toe-Cap allows for excellent ventilation during the game
- Brushed Nylon
- Soft to the touch and durable
- Heel Support:
- Comfort Foam
- Tongue Construction:
- One-Piece Comfort Foam
- Added foam for protection and conforms well around the ankle
- Low-profile Injected Plastic
- Labeda Two-Piece Extruded Aluminum Chassis
- Skate Sizes 1.0 - 3.0 : All (4) 72 mm wheel set up
- Skate Sizes 4.0 - 5.0 : All (4) 76 mm wheel set up
- Offers explosive power through each stride
- CCM Round Flush Two-Piece 8mm Axles
- Labeda Shooter 78A Multi-Surface Wheels
- Labeda Abec 7 608 Bearings
- Weight of a 9.0D Skate
- 1224 grams