Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 60 Ice Hockey Skates are a solid choice for the newer or recreational players who are looking for more support and responsiveness than an entry level model would provide. This RBZ 60 has an upgraded sublimated tech mesh quarter package that not only looks flashy but offers good stiffness and durability.
The tongue features added lace-bite protection on the top while the back of the tongue is reinforced with foams for slash and puck protection. The outsole receives a good upgrade from the RBZ 50 skate, it is embossed and ribbed for added stiffness while exhaust vents were also included to help push out moisture during the game keeping a players feet dry.
- Model Number: SK60
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 full sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
- (i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Sublimated Tech Mesh
- Provides more stiffness and durability
- Soft to the touch and durable
- Tongue Construction:
- Two-piece white felt
- Added lace-bite protection backed with foams
- Standard CCM footbed for additional comfort
- Low-profile injected plastic with exhaust vents
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- E-Blade Holder with E-blade Proformance Stainless Steel runner
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 814 grams
Comments: For the price point, the skate is great. I have very wide and big feet, so I got some in size EE. Out of the box the boot has a nice fit and didn't have to be baked/heat molded. The toe is a little wide, but the ankle and mid boot provide great support but aren't too tight! Not to mention I Get alot of continued speed in these boots which makes it easier when I skate. If you skate around 1 or 2 times a week, these skates will do you well. I recommend to anybody new to the game, or just getting into the game, definitely has a wider fit.
From: Raymond, Los Angeles, CA
Comments: Really good entry level/ intermediate skate held up well like the width Would recommend this to someone.
From: Brandon, TN