Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 60 Grip Hockey Stick is going to have a lot of the high end technologies found in the flagship RBZ stick at a much more affordable cost. The custom (variable) kick point is the highlighted feature in the RBZ 60 because it makes this stick a "utility stick", meaning any type of shot you take the flex point is optimized for that shot. Low-kick point sticks are not ideal for big slap shots just like mid-kick point sticks aren't as ideal for quick wrist/snap shots; but the RBZ does not have that problem!
Another call out feature in the RBZ 60 is the Power Swing Technology. The Power Swing technology raises the balance point and creates a better overall balance as a result. The blade is the standard "X-Stiff with Foam Core" that we see throughout CCM sticks instead of the Speedblade that is on the flagship RBZ stick.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Construction: Fused two-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Slightly concave sidewalls
- Flex Point: Variable Kick Point ( kick point varies on where you have your hands placed on the shaft )
- Weight: 499 grams (Based on a 85 flex Nugent-Hopkins)
- Spear Shaft Construction
- Flex Profile:
- Variable kick point
- Depending on where your hands are on the shaft and the type of shot you take
- "T" geometry
- Rounded corners with slightly concave sidewalls
- Grip stick coating
- X-Stiff with Foam Core
- Provides a stiff and durable blade
- Flex: 65
- Length: 58"
Other Items to Consider
The Nexus 600 hockey stick is an excellent mid price point stick with some high end features. Like the Nexus 1000, the Nexus 600 features the Pure Shot blade profile, and the Aero Foam ll blade core. The Nexus hockey sticks focus on providing a balanced feel with a quick, effortless release. The Intermediate stick length is 57" available in a 60 flex with a griptac stick coating.
The Easton Stealth 65S Grip Hockey Sticks offer good performance at a great price. The 65S features the Elliptical Taper profile for a low-kick point providing very quick and accurate releases. The blade construction uses a micro-bladder process with multiple ribs providing a consistent feel while being very durable. The Intermediate Stick length will be measured upon arrival and is available in 65 flex with a grip coating.