Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 100 Ice Hockey Skates offer an advanced level of performance at a lower price point than the flagship RBZ skates. CCM upgraded this RBZ 100 with a full carbon composite outsole that provides advanced stiffness and performance.
The CCM RBZ 100 ice skates utilize a handful of key features that are also found in the flagship RBZ to provide top notch quality and performance for advanced hockey players. The Action Form™ outer quarter shell and the SpeedCore foam core provide a supportive and stiff quarter package that helps a player get the most power out of every stride. Working with the quarter package, the upgraded carbon composite outsole adds a lot of responsiveness due to the stiff carbon fibers that were used. This type of construction also helps to keep the skate feeling very lightweight without sacrificing stability.
The interior was also upgraded in the RBZ 100 hockey skate, showcasing a full clarino liner instead of a microfiber or duratex. The clarino material is soft to the touch, offering good comfortability but more importantly it is much more efficient at wicking away moisture. This not only keeps a player's foot dry during the game but also extends the life of the skate by significantly decreasing drying time.
- Model Number: SK100
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 full sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
- (i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Action Form™ composite shell
- Provides great stability for excellent energy transfer
- Fully heatmoldable for personalized fit
- Speed Core
- Supplies a pro level stiffness optimizing a player's reaction speed and explosiveness
- Full Clarino
- Very soft to the touch and is excellent at wicking away moisture
- Tongue Construction:
- Pro Two-Piece White Felt Tongue
- Traditional and comfortable feel
- Injected foams under the lace-bite protection
- Standard CCM footbed for additional comfort
- Carbon composite construction with air vents
- Top notch stiffness and responsiveness
- Air vents help push moisture out of the boot and keep a player's foot dry
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Speed Blade 4.0 Holder with SpeedBlade Stainless Steel Runner
- Speed Blade Holder is 4 mm higher than previous CCM holders, allowing for one of the most aggressive turning radius in the game
- SpeedRibs utilize a triangular design that increases torsional resistance which in turn helps get the most speed and power possible out of the holder
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 861 grams
Comments: I've only skated on these for a few weeks but no problems yet. The first skate is going to feel very awkward because of the new and taller holder, I felt like I got used to it pretty quickly, but then lost an edge on a hard crossover so it might take more than a few weeks to get used to the length. The stiffness is great, mold-ability is great, only real complaint is the stock insoles are crap.
From: David, DFW, TX
Comments: Had the RBZ's,didn't really like the stiffness of it,so I got these and they are amazing.At first my feet were a bit sore but when I got them out of the oven they were amazing,their were no aches at all and also the increased height in the blade holder makes a big ass difference I can even feel it.
From: Juan, Montreal, Quebec
Other Items to Consider
CCM RBZ Ice Hockey Skates
The CCM RBZ Ice Hockey Skates are the premier skates from CCM, providing players with a pro level of performance. The RBZ features all new technologies such as the SpeedBlade Holder, Hyper-Glide Polished Runner and the Action Form™ & Speed Core quarter package. Also included is the option to choose one of three different CCM Custom Support Insoles that will support your foot like never before, improving the comfort and fit of the skate allowing you to get the absolute most out of every stride.