The CCM Heat 252 ABS Wood hockey Stick features an abrasion resistant ABS core blade that is ideal for outdoor play. Multi-laminated shaft ensures consistency and durability. Ideal for outdoor and indoor play.
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded Corners / Straight Sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid Kick
- Weight: 667 grams (Based on an Ovechkin 85 flex)
- Multi-laminate wood construction - Provides strength and consistency
- Contoured shaft geometry - A rounder corner radius for improved feel
- Smaller diameter shaft - Ideal for the youth player
- Long lasting glossy finish
- ABS Plus blade
- ABS core with wood finish thats reinforced with fiberglass
- Construction ensures wear resistance and durability!
Comments: This stick is awesome! I have had it for months and it is nice and durable for when I want to play street
hockey with my friends
From: Tyler, Maine
The Reebok SHK ABS Wood Hockey Sticks are a great choice for those who are looking for a solid stick that can be used on just about any surface. The SHK ABS stick features a tough construction using durable materials such as the injected ABS blade. This ABS material allows this stick to be played on the roughest of surfaces, including concrete. The Junior stick length is 50" and is available in 50 flex.
CCM Wood Hockey Sticks Junior & Youth