|CCM Custom Support Hockey Skate Insoles||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM Custom Support Insoles feature high-quality construction along with a great amount of research and engineering to provide one of the best performing and beneficial support insoles the hockey world has seen to date. With the option to choose between Low, Medium and High Arch support, these universal footbeds provide players with optimal positioning within any brand of hockey skate for superior speed, support, stability and power. CCM teamed up with Currex, an industry-leader in high-performance insoles, to design this customizeable hockey-specific footbed that provides top notch comfort, fit and performance.
As the game of hockey continues to evolve into a faster and faster game, player's feet are feeling much more stress and abuse than ever. The Custom Support Insoles rely on the Dynamic Arch Cradle (D.A.C.) that contours to the bottom of the foot in a way that evenly distributes stresses and weight. This strategic weight redistribution allows players to get the most absolute power out of each and every stride.
Two of the five layers that make up this insole are dedicated to keeping the feet dry and smelling fresh. The top layer is very breathable so that sweat diffuses into the middle layer of FreeFlex memory foam. This foam adapts in time for a personalized fit but also absorbs moisture and works to reduce nasty odors.
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Watch the video to quickly determine your arch-type in the comfort of your own home
- Select size according to your skate size and then trim the length for the perfect fit.
- 5 Layer Construction:
- 1st: Breathable fabric to spread out sweat into the middle layer
- 2nd: FreeFlex Memory Foam that is moisture absorbent and reduces odor
- Foam contours to the foot giving an optimal fit
- 3rd: curEVA material that provides excellent cushioning and support
- 4th: R.P.D System - Rivet Pressure Distribution reduces stress on the feet and increases comfort
- 5th: Dynamic Arch Cradle - Works with the R.P.D. System to redistribute pressure and to stabilize the player
- Changes and adapts in density, shape and responsiveness depending on foot size
Comments: Before getting these insoles I used Superfeet for 4 years and loved them, my local hockey store was out of Superfeet so I was recomended to try these and I can honestly say that these insoles are unbeliveably comforatble. I would recomend these to everyone to use, just make sure you know what kind of insole you need.
From: Andrew, Iowa
Comments: Have to say that these are really good insoles! I've tried superfeet and shock doctor insoles and I've always changed back to the original insole. My feet would always get this slow ache at the front when using these insoles. After determining what kind of arch I had I went with the medium. It took a minute or two get them into my Mako skates. During my first game with these insoles I felt no discomfort at all. The insoles did take up a little bit of space so I changed to thin socks and things were good. I think CCM has done a great job coming out with these and I would recommend buying them. Money well spent!
From: Glenn, Vancouver