Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM CS 400 Hockey Gloves are optimal for intermediate to advanced level play because the protection, mobility, and durability are precisely engineered within its structure. The gloves exterior contains nylon and strategically placed polyurethane trim. This breathable material is capable of withstanding high abrasions for long-term durability.
The CS 400 glove is crazy strong because the protection in the fingers and backhand are assembled with triple-density ethafoam and full plastic inserts. The protection region has been accurately segmented to increase mobility when stick handling; therefore, players are able to achieve maximum movement.
CCM's Sand Rima III palm with Kevlar reinforcement stands out because the palm is extremely durable and tough. Additionally, the fingers consist of Nash material for ideal stick responsiveness. These gloves offer softer Dri-Lex liner that increases the moisture wicking capability. The CS 400 glove is tapered fitting; therefore, the volume at the fingers continues through the backhand and opens up to CCM's open segmented cuff, which is designed for superb wrist mobility.
- Model Numbers: HGC400
- Heritage: U + 12
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers & backhand, relaxed fit in the cuff
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon with strategic PU trim
- Breathable material and high abrasion resistance for long-term durability
- Embroidered CCM logo on cuff
- Cuff: Open segmented cuff
- Designed for outstanding wrist mobility
- Fingers: Triple density ethafoam with Full PE inserts
- Comprised stretch mesh vented materials
- Backhand: Triple density ehtafoam with full PE inserts
- Solid protection from slashes
- Reinforced Sand Rima III with Kevlar reinforcement
- Tough durability and good stick feel
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that the glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- 13", 14", and 15"
- 295 grams (based on a 14" glove)
Comments: Really like the glove - the palm material is awesome and durable - I go through gloves quickly wearing holes in the palms but these promise to be around much longer. Also, the simplicity of the palm (minimal stitching and seams) really lends to feeling the puck much more than any other glove I have used. Only con is they are a little warmer than other gloves as they don't have vent holes like some gloves do but it isn't significant. Fit is great and the stick stays in your hand without having to grip it tightly.
From: Ted, TC, MI
Comments: love the palms and protection, best glove for the money-recession proof!
Comments: Got the CCM CS 400 Orange colored gloves, they fit really well and feel super comfortable. It's a tapered fit so it hugs your hand but
the freedom in the finger tips are amazing, would recommend these gloves for someone who plays a lot during the week about 3-5 sessions
From: Peter, CA
CCM Tacks Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM Ultra Tacks Hockey Gloves are the top of the line glove in the Tacks lineup. Using the D3O® smart foam found in the Tacks protective line, the Ultra Tacks gloves provide pro-level impact protection. The D3O® is an innovative material in the backhand that is soft and flexible to the touch and remains in that state to absorb low-energy impacts; immediately on hard-impacts, the foam stiffens and gives pro-level protection.Colors: 8
The CCM Tacks 6052 Hockey Gloves provide a high level of protection and stick feel in a comfortable design. CCM uses pro-selected nylon that prolongs the life of the glove without adding extra weight. Throughout the glove, pro-level PE foams topped with hard plastic inserts protect all aspects of the hand from the segmented cuff to the fingers.Colors: 9
The CCM Tacks 4052 Hockey Gloves offer solid mid-level protection in a lightweight glove. This glove is constructed of a pro-selected polyester which keeps the glove lightweight and durable. The 4052 gloves provide good stick feel with a soft Rima III Nash palm and additional reinforcements for durability.Colors: 6
The CCM Tacks 2052 Hockey Gloves are perfect for recreational players looking for a lightweight hockey glove. CCM utilizes PE foam in the backhand and fingers to provide lightweight protection; while in the cuff-roll, there is harder foams with a plastic insert to protect the wrist.Colors: 2
The CCM C300 Pink Hockey Gloves offer a vibrant hot pink accent and are just what you need to support breast cancer awareness all throughout the year. The exterior features nylon materials with polyurethane trim, which is durable and adds some nice pop!