Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM C200 Hockey Gloves are ideal for entry to intermediate level play. These comfortable gloves allow players to progress in and withstand game time impacts. The exterior features a durable nylon, which is both breathable and abrasion resistant. The C200 glove implements great protection in the cuff, fingers, and backhand because each region utilizes double-density ethafoam. Therefore, C200 glove’s protection is tough, comfortable, and lightweight.
CCM headlines their new smooth Rima III black Nash palm, which is a great feature to have at this price point. The extremely durable palm consists of soft materials that add enhanced responsiveness. The Dri-Lex liner composes materials which are excellent at wicking away moisture and being very soft.
- Model Numbers: HGC200
- Heritage: U + 06
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry level to intermediate play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers & backhand, relaxed fit in the cuff
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Breathable material and abrasion resistant
- Screenprinted CCM logo on cuff
- Cuff: Open segmented cuff
- Designed for good mobility
- Fingers: Double density ethafoam vented knit gussets in fingers
- Backhand: Double density ethafoam in the backhand region
- Good protection from slashes
- New comfortable Rima III black palm
- Soft to the touch
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that the glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- 8'' and 9"
Other Items to Consider
CCM Quicklite QLT Hockey Gloves Jr & Yth
The CCM QuickLite Hockey Gloves are one of the lightest and most mobile top of the line gloves out there, but CCM doesn't sacrifice any protection with the lightweight design. The QLT features Zote Foam, which is an extremely light foam with tremendous impact protection and flexibility. This is topped by plastic inserts in the fingers, backhand and free flex cuff for reinforced protection.Colors: 6
The CCM QuickLite 290 Hockey Gloves are extremely durable gloves with a high level of protection to hold up against all the toughness and physicality of hockey. It features PU trims on the high wear areas to extend the life of the glove, while the remainder of the exterior is a pro polyester for great lightweight performance.Colors: 4
The CCM QuickLite 270 Hockey Gloves are great for players looking to take the next step in protection. Throughout the QLT 270, CCM uses flexible, lightweight PE foam reinforced with a plastic insert for solid slash protection. The thumb uses a 1-piece design that adds an extra level of protection from pucks, slashes, and hyperextension.Colors: 6
The CCM QuickLite 250 Hockey Gloves are great entry level gloves with lightweight and flexible PE foams found throughout the glove. CCM uses a Nash palm in the QLT 250 for great stick feel. Inside, a mesh nylon liner wicks away sweat and keeps players cool on the rink.Colors: 2
The CCM QuickLite QLT Youth Hockey Gloves is a great lightweight glove for the young players starting out on the rink. The lightweight and flexible construction gives the players the flexibility they need to learn, while giving them the protection they need.