Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM C200 Hockey Gloves are a comfortable and protective glove ideal for entry to intermediate level play. They provide a solid level of protection in the fingers, backhand and cuff due to the double-density ethafoams.
CCM included their all new Rima III black Nash palm which is comfortable and durable. The exterior of the C200 is made up of a durable and dense nylon that also helps to promote good airflow to the hand. The Dri-Lex liner of this glove is soft to the touch and is great at wicking away moisture.
- Model Numbers: HGC200
- Heritage: U + 06
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry level to intermediate play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers & backhand, relaxed fit in the cuff
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Breathable material and abrasion resistant
- Screenprinted CCM logo on cuff
- Cuff: Open segmented cuff
- Designed for good mobility
- Fingers: Double density ethafoam vented knit gussets in fingers
- Backhand: Double density ehtafoam in the backhand region
- Good protection from slashes
- New comfortable Rima III black palm
- Soft to the touch
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that the glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- 13", 14", and 15"
- 226 grams (based on a 14" glove)
CCM C-Series Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM C300 Pink Hockey Gloves offer a vibrant hot pink accent and are just what you need to support breast cancer awareness all throughout the year. The exterior features nylon materials with polyurethane trim, which is durable and adds some nice pop!