|CCM C200 Hockey Gloves Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM C200 Hockey Gloves are a comfortable and protective glove ideal for entry to intermediate level play. They provide a solid level of protection in the fingers, backhand and cuff due to the double-density ethafoams.
CCM included their all new Rima III black Nash palm which is comfortable and durable. The exterior of the C200 is made up of a durable and dense nylon that also helps to promote good airflow to the hand. The Dri-Lex liner of this glove is soft to the touch and is great at wicking away moisture.
- Model Numbers: HGC200
- Heritage: U + 06
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry level to intermediate play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers & backhand, relaxed fit in the cuff
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on Personal Preference, see sizing chart below
- Breathable material and abrasion resistant
- Screenprinted CCM logo on cuff
- Cuff: Open segmented cuff
- Designed for good mobility
- Fingers: Double density ethafoam vented knit gussets in fingers
- Backhand: Double density ehtafoam in the backhand region
- Good protection from slashes
- New comfortable Rima III black palm
- Soft to the touch
- Dri-Lex Liner has excellent moisture wicking properties while being very comfortable
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that the glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- 13", 14", and 15"
- 226 grams (based on a 14" glove)
CCM Tacks Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM Ultra Tacks Hockey Gloves are the top of the line glove in the Tacks lineup. Using the D3O® smart foam found in the Tacks protective line, the Ultra Tacks gloves provide pro-level impact protection. The D3O® is an innovative material in the backhand that is soft and flexible to the touch and remains in that state to absorb low-energy impacts; immediately on hard-impacts, the foam stiffens and gives pro-level protection.Colors: 8
The CCM Tacks 6052 Hockey Gloves provide a high level of protection and stick feel in a comfortable design. CCM uses pro-selected nylon that prolongs the life of the glove without adding extra weight. Throughout the glove, pro-level PE foams topped with hard plastic inserts protect all aspects of the hand from the segmented cuff to the fingers.Colors: 9
The CCM Tacks 4052 Hockey Gloves offer solid mid-level protection in a lightweight glove. This glove is constructed of a pro-selected polyester which keeps the glove lightweight and durable. The 4052 gloves provide good stick feel with a soft Rima III Nash palm and additional reinforcements for durability.Colors: 6
The CCM Tacks 2052 Hockey Gloves are perfect for recreational players looking for a lightweight hockey glove. CCM utilizes PE foam in the backhand and fingers to provide lightweight protection; while in the cuff-roll, there is harder foams with a plastic insert to protect the wrist.Colors: 2
The CCM C300 Pink Hockey Gloves offer a vibrant hot pink accent and are just what you need to support breast cancer awareness all throughout the year. The exterior features nylon materials with polyurethane trim, which is durable and adds some nice pop!
The CCM C200 Hockey Gloves are a comfortable and protective glove ideal for entry to intermediate level play. They provide a solid level of protection in the fingers, backhand and cuff due to the double-density ethafoams.Colors: 1