Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM 4 Roll III Hockey Gloves are a great choice for any recreational player looking for a lightweight glove with a good range of motion. The 4 Roll III's feature a nylon exterior for an instant broken-in feel promoting good mobility. Single density foams in the fingers, backhand, and finger block keep the glove lightweight with a solid level of protection. The nash palm is soft to the touch, providing good stick feel.
- Model Number: HG4III
- Heritage: 4 Roll II
- Level of Play: Ideal for beginner to intermediate level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Traditional fit - Relaxed in the fingers, backhand, and cuff; classic fit
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Lightweight Nylon
- Screenprinted CCM logo on cuff
- Single-density foams in the fingers, backhand, and finger block
- Soft Nash
- Hydrophobic Mesh
- Traditional fit - Also referred to as a "volume fit" this design gives the players ample room through the glove for wrist mobility
- Open, fixed cuff allows better range of wrist motion
- 13", 14" and 15"
- 202 grams (Based on a 14")
Comments: Nice glove coming from Bauer gloves I get a new pair about 1-2 times a year. These gloves have held up great!
From: Jacob, Fenton, MO
Comments: Great gloves if your new to hockey and still wanna keep a traditional feel while you play.
From: David, Coram, NY
Comments: I use these twice a week as coaching gloves and they fill the role perfectly. They are inexpensive, tactility is great, they are stylish, and I would have no problem using these in a game if I wasn't a goalie!
From: Ben, Maumee, Ohio
Comments: With a lower end glove comes a lower price. Don't let the relatively inexpensive price point predict whether these are a good pair of gloves are not, because they're a very nice pair of gloves for beginners or even people who have been playing a couple years. I personally can recommend these gloves to anyone because I used them for 1 and a half seasons and even used them during pond, and they held up amazing. Even the palms held up surprisingly well. The reason I don't use them anymore is simple, I outgrew them. Overall if you're looking for a low budget pair of gloves these are a great choice.
From: Evan, MI
Comments: I have used these gloves for about a year now, and they have held up well. My left hand glove, which is my top hand, has marks but the palm is holding up well. To be clear, I play recreational hockey, but not the full time thing. These are great gloves for a beginning or recreational player, and at the price I give them two big thumbs up.
From: Colton, Albany, MN