|CCM 10200 Practice Hockey Jersey White Sr||
The CCM 10200 Practice Hockey Jersey is ideal for practices, but can also be used in games. The CCM Practice Jersey is constructed with a polyester flat back mesh that provides a comfortable fit and a "weightless" feel.
- Model: 10200
- CCM Sizing Guidelines:
Click "Sizing Chart" link below
- #1 selling jersey for years
- 100% Polyester flat back mesh for a more comfortable, smooth feel
- Offers a drastically improved feel from previous CCM practice jersey model #10100
- Material can be used for games, but is ideal for practices
- "Weightless" feel
- Screen print friendly
- Heat press friendly
- Reinforced cover stitching for increased durability
- Crossover interlock collar
- Single-layer shoulders
- CCM transfer logo on back hem
- Traditional fit:
- Straight seams provide more volume
Comments: Bought the white in medium. It is light weight, no frills, soft, comfortable. I am 5'10", 165lbs and wear medium Reebok 5K shoulder pads and elbow pads. I think the medium jersey is a bit tight with shoulder pads and elbows, but everything is covered up and mobility is fine. I will likely buy a black jersey in large to compliment the white jersey for practice/pickup.
From: Grant, Los Angeles, CA
Comments: I bought this in white. Fit is good,and its super light. I'm 5'10(178cm)195 pounds(88KG)and wear large shoulder pads. Nice and tight around the shoulder and loose around the arms and waist. Breathes very well. If your buying this for a Rec/Bar league be advised that the white might as well be "see-thru".