Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Vapor XR Premier Roller Hockey Skates are an advanced pair of skates that features technologies from both the APXR and XR5 skates. Like the XR5, the XR Premier features an ultra-light tech mesh quarter package with the molded X-Rib design providing lightweight enhanced structural support, while rolling on the Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Magnesium frames like the APXR.
The Vapor XR Premier skates utilized the molded X-Rib design providing enhanced structural support. The X-Rib design will keep your heel locked in, giving you maximum performance with every stride. Ultra-light tech mesh covers the quarter package giving you a responsive lightweight skate for faster acceleration and quicker turns. A Thermoformable Full Upper will mold to the players foot for a precise fit.
The XR Premier liner is a quick-dry hydrophobic grip liner. This moisture wicking liner keeps the foot cool, dry, and comfortable during play. The anatomical 2-piece elite black felt tongue provides a comfortable fit while the metatarsal guard prevents lace bite and helps cushion impacts.
The XR Premier skates roll on the Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Magnesium frames, Bauer's lightest and strongest frames. Revision Variant Gold wheels provide 30% more grip than any other wheel while keeping the strength and support for breakaway speed. Mission Swiss LE bearing keep you rolling fast throughout the whole game.
- Model Number: 1040407
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level player
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Vapor boot are low-medium volume, medium ankle area, medium across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Bauer skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package: Ultra light tech mesh with improved molded X-rib pattern
- Thermoformable - Material will mold to the players foot for a precise fit
- The new X-rib design (seen from looking at the back of the boot) offers maximum structural support throughout the entire boot for quicker acceleration and tighter turns. The aggressive pitched boot design allows for optimum forward flex.
- Quick-Dry hydrophobic grip liner
- Heel Support:
- Patented pro-integrated, anatomical heel cup
- Tongue Construction:
- Anatomical 2-piece elite black felt with metatarsal pad
- FORM-FIT + with heel stabalizer
- Fiber composite
- Lightweight and very responsive
- Frame: Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frame: Magnesium Alloy
- The Vanguard™ frame uses 76mm(2) in the front and 80mm(2) in the rear
- Vanguard explodes off the charts in performance!
- Offers increased overall speed and decreased stopping distance
- The perfect balance in wheel sizes - Maximizes results while still maintain a low, powerful center of gravity
- Magnesium Alloy: Bauers lightest and strongest frame
- Square Flush 2-Piece Silver 6mm Axles
- Revision Variant Gold
- Superior grip, strength, and support
- Swiss LE 608 bearings
- Weight of One Size 9D skate: 1,199 grams
Comments: Solid skates. Very light. The durability seems worse than the RX60's with the inside by the top eyelet wearing faster than
expected. If you are upgrading from older Bauers, make sure you check your sizing, as these seem to require you to size down, perhaps as much as a full size.
From: Russ, FL
Comments: Super light, stiff and responsive, while still being comfortable. I didn't even bake these and they fit great my first game out. Fit in terms of volume, heel, etc. was spot on to the description. The black and silver look is even better in person. Revision Gold wheels were slippery my first game out, but they seem to be hitting the grippy sweet spot now that I have a few games on them.
From: Ben, San Francisco, CA
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The Bauer Vapor 1XR Roller Hockey Skate is the most advanced skate Bauer's released to date. The 1XR utilizes key technologies from the OD1N Skate Project, notably showcasing the redesigned X-Rib pattern on the Aluminized Curv™ composite quarter package. Cutting-edge heatmoldable footbeds called Speed Plates are also included, giving players a true 360 degree personalized fit for even better balance, power and stability.
The Bauer Vapor X800R Roller Hockey Skates utilize pro-spec components without the steep, top-of-the-line price tag. These X800R's showcase a featherlight Curv® Composite quarter package that provides unparalleled support, stiffness and responsiveness. The Form-Fit 48oz/30oz Hybrid White Felt Tongue supplies players with a comfortable, traditional feel and modern day protection.
The Bauer Vapor X600R Roller Hockey Skates is a great choice for those looking for high-end performance at a friendly price. The X600R boasts a Tech-Mesh quarter package with Bauer's updated X-Rib design that was inspired by the OD1N project, delivering more support and stability through the heel. The anodized, aluminum Hi-Lo Ventilator Frame boasts a popular aggressive pitch that translates into explosive agility and power.
The Bauer Vapor X500R Roller Hockey Skate comes with higher-end features without breaking the bank. The X500R is the first model to utilize a 1-piece, aluminum Hi-Lo frame as well as Abec 7 bearings. The signature Hi-Lo setup is such a popular choice amongst players due to the quickness and agility it brings to the table with its aggressive stance.
The Bauer Vapor X400R Roller Hockey Skate is a step up from the entry-level model, supplying players with much-needed protection for the top of the foot with its integrated metatarsal guard. The quarter package utilizes the OD1N-inspired X-Ribs that deliver unbeatable support and stiffness at this price. The quarter also comes with Abrasion Guards on both sides for enhanced durability, especially outdoors.
The Bauer Vapor X300R Roller Hockey Skate is the entry-level model in the new Vapor Line, offering plenty of value at a reasonable price. The X300R features the most supportive quarter package at its price point thanks to the updated X-Rib design that was inspired by Bauer's OD1N project. The X300R skate also comes with the signature Hi-Lo Vanguard Ventilator frame. With larger wheels in the back than in the front, it offers an aggressive stance for explosive power.