Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Vapor XR3 is a jump from the XR2, and showcases a Vanguard™ Detonator frame. The XR3 is the first skate in the Bauer line to offer a 1 piece frame. This provides the player with increased responsiveness. The XR3 comes complete with 76A indoor wheels and ABEC 7 bearings. A perfect skate for the intermediate roller player.
- Model Number: 1038049
- Heritage: Vapor RX20
- Level of Player: Ideal for recreational to intermediate level of play
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Vapor boot are low-medium volume, medium ankle area, medium across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Bauer skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Sublimated woven mesh with improved molded X-rib pattern
- The new X-rib design (seen from looking at the back of the boot) offers maximum structural support throughout the entire boot for quicker acceleration and tighter turns. The aggressive pitched boot design allows for optimum forward flex.
- Brushed nylon
- Heel Support:
- Exterior embossed heel cup/ankle support
- Tongue Construction:
- Anatomical 2-piece felt
- Molded Comfort EVA
- Injected TPR
- Frame: Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frame: 6000 Series Aluminum Detonator
- The Vanguard™ frame uses
- Sizes 1-2 - 59mm(2) in the front and 68mm(2) in the rear
Sizes 3-5.5 - 68mm(2) in the front and 72mm(2) in the rear
- Vanguard explodes off the charts in performance!
- Offers increased overall speed and decreased stopping distance
- The perfect balance in wheel sizes - Maximizes results while still maintain a low, powerful center of gravity
- 6000 grade aluminum
- Square Flush 2-Piece Silver 6mm Axles
- Bauer XR3 76A indoor wheels
- Abec 7 608 bearings
- Weight of One Size 9D skate:
- 1204 grams
Comments: Got these skates a week ago and used them in a couple of games since. They are a
comfortable and supportive skate. Nothing to flashy or crazy about them, they seem pretty
basic. The only complaint i have is the wheels and bearings. I switched them out with some
labedas and swiss bearings and it made the skate much better. Can't go wrong for the price.
All around good skate
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Roller Hockey Skates Junior & Youth
The Bauer Vapor X90R Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the advanced level player who's looking for an affordable advanced level skate. The X90R features a full fiber composite outsole and an Ultra-Lightweight Tech-Mesh quarter package to provide an elite-level of stiffness and responsiveness.
The Bauer Vapor X60R Roller hockey Skate is a great middle of the pack skate that features good performance and value. The X60R utilizes a Sublimated Tech Nylon quarter package with the signature Vapor X-Rib design. This X-Rib gives a player excellent support and stability, allowing them to get the most out of each and every stride.
The Bauer Vapor X40R Roller Hockey Skate is the entry level model in the Bauer Vapor Line. This X40R showcases the signature Vapor X-Rib design that provides stability and support for the entire boot. The Hi-Lo™ frame utilizes Hi-Lo™ 82A outdoor wheels so that these skates can be used on just about any surface.