Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Vapor XR1 is the entry model in Bauer's roller line for 2011-12. At this low price point the XR1 still provides a great value for the casual/entry player. The XR1 features sublimated woven mesh construction with an improved X-Rib design. Bauer has used the Vanguard™ Hi-Lo frame setup to offer an excellent combination of speed and control. The XR1 skates include the Bauer XR1 82A outdoor wheels.
- Quarter Package: Sublimated woven mesh with improved molded X-rib pattern
- The new X-rib design (seen from looking at the back of the boot) offers maximum structural support throughout the entire boot for quicker acceleration and tighter turns. The aggressive pitched boot design allows for optimum forward flex.
- Brushed nylon
- Heel Support:
- Exterior embossed heel cup/ankle support
- Tongue Construction:
- Anatomical 1-piece felt
- Injected TPR
- Frame: 2-piece Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frame: 6000 Series Aluminum Violator
- The Vanguard™ frame uses 59mm(2) and 68mm(1) wheels
- Vanguard explodes off the charts in performance!
- Offers increased overall speed and decreased stopping distance
- The perfect balance in wheel sizes - Maximizes results while still maintain a low, powerful center of gravity
- 6000 grade aluminum
- 2-Piece Silver 6mm Axles
- Wheels: Bauer XR1 82A outdoor wheels
- Abec 5 608 bearings
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry to recreational level of play
- Sizing Guidelines: Bauer skate generally fit a 1 1/2 down from your regular shoe size
- Forefoot: Med-Wide
- Volume: Medium
- Heel Pocket: Medium
- Stance: Aggressive
- Sizes: Y10 - Y13 full sizes / R width
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Roller Hockey Skates Junior & Youth
The Bauer Vapor XR4 Roller Hockey Skate offer some higher end features at a mid level price point. The XR 4 comes with indoor Labeda wheels and faster ABEC 7 bearings compared to the XR3. The quarter package used is a durable sublimated woven nylon. Bauer utilized a Hydrophobic microfiber liner and a 2-piece felt tongue to comfortably lock the foot in place.
The Bauer Vapor XR3 is a jump from the XR2, and showcases a Vanguard™ Detonator frame. The XR3 is the first skate in the Bauer line to offer a 1 piece frame. This provides the player with increased responsiveness. The XR3 comes complete with 76A indoor wheels and ABEC 7 bearings. A perfect skate for the intermediate roller player.
The Bauer Vapor XR2 Roller Hockey Skate is a solid price point model with a multi-surface wheel setup. The XR2 utilizes the same outsole and frame as the XR1, but offers a 78A XR2 wheel and Abec 7 bearing. The footbed on the XR2 is a molded comfort EVA for some additional stability. The tongue featured on the XR2 is a 2-piece felt that comfortably wraps around the leg.
The Bauer Vapor XR1 Roller Hockey Skate is the entry model in Bauer's roller line for 2011-12. At this low price point the XR1 still provides a great value for the casual/entry player. The XR1 features sublimated woven mesh construction with an improved X-Rib design. Bauer has used the Vanguard™ Hi-Lo frame setup to offer an excellent combination of speed and control. The XR1 skates include the Bauer XR1 82A outdoor wheels.
Sizes Available: 2.0, 4.0