Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Vapor X90R Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the advanced level player who's looking for an affordable advanced level skate. The X90R features a full fiber composite outsole and an Ultra-Lightweight Tech-Mesh quarter package to provide an elite-level of stiffness and responsiveness.
The signature design of the Bauer Vapor series has been the X-Rib pattern seen when look at the heel of the skate. This exclusive design allows for unmatched support, stability and efficient energy transfer through each stride. Down below, the Hi-Lo™ Ventilator Frame holds (2) 76mm and (2) 80mm Revision Variant Classic Gold Wheels that provide supreme grip and speed. Inside of the wheels are Hi-Lo™ Swiss LE bearings to further help players fly on the rink
The Hydrophobic Grip Liner helps to keep players feet dry during the game and it extends the life of the skate by helping to decrease trying time when they get home too. The Form-Fit 52 oz 3-piece tongue is another great feature that has a traditional look and feel, but most importantly it provides generous protection from lace-bite and hard impacts.
- Model Number: 1041807
- Heritage: Vapor XR5
- Level of Play: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Vapor boot are low-medium volume, medium ankle area, medium across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Bauer skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Ultra Lightweight Tech Mesh with thermoformed X-rib pattern
- Thermoformable - Material will mold to the players foot for a precise fit
- The X-ribbed design (seen from looking at the back of the boot) was designed to enhance the performance of the patented Vapor monostructure quarter for unparalleled response and dynamic movement. Developed to enhance key support zones throughout the ankle and foot delivering quicker acceleration and greater stability.
- Hydrophobic Microfiber
- Heel Support:
- Patented pro-integrated, anatomical heel and ankle support
- Tongue Construction:
- Form-Fit 52 oz. 3-piece felt tongue
- High-density metatarsal guard
- Moisture management fabric and a stabilizing grip texture for maximum power
- Fiber Composite outsole
- Increases responsiveness and decreases the overall weight
- One-Piece Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Ventilator Aluminum Frame
- Utilizes (2) 76mm in the front and (2) 80mm in the rear
- Offers an aggressive angle of attack for agility while maintaining a low center of gravity
- Bauer Square Flush Two-Piece 6mm Axles
- Revision Variant Classic Gold 74A Wheels
- Hi-Lo™ Swiss LE 608 bearings
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 1245 grams
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The Bauer Vapor 1XR Roller Hockey Skate is the most advanced skate Bauer's released to date. The 1XR utilizes key technologies from the OD1N Skate Project, notably showcasing the redesigned X-Rib pattern on the Aluminized Curv™ composite quarter package. Cutting-edge heatmoldable footbeds called Speed Plates are also included, giving players a true 360 degree personalized fit for even better balance, power and stability.
The Bauer Vapor X800R Roller Hockey Skates utilize pro-spec components without the steep, top-of-the-line price tag. These X800R's showcase a featherlight Curv® Composite quarter package that provides unparalleled support, stiffness and responsiveness. The Form-Fit 48oz/30oz Hybrid White Felt Tongue supplies players with a comfortable, traditional feel and modern day protection.
The Bauer Vapor X600R Roller Hockey Skates is a great choice for those looking for high-end performance at a friendly price. The X600R boasts a Tech-Mesh quarter package with Bauer's updated X-Rib design that was inspired by the OD1N project, delivering more support and stability through the heel. The anodized, aluminum Hi-Lo Ventilator Frame boasts a popular aggressive pitch that translates into explosive agility and power.
The Bauer Vapor X500R Roller Hockey Skate comes with higher-end features without breaking the bank. The X500R is the first model to utilize a 1-piece, aluminum Hi-Lo frame as well as Abec 7 bearings. The signature Hi-Lo setup is such a popular choice amongst players due to the quickness and agility it brings to the table with its aggressive stance.
The Bauer Vapor X400R Roller Hockey Skate is a step up from the entry-level model, supplying players with much-needed protection for the top of the foot with its integrated metatarsal guard. The quarter package utilizes the OD1N-inspired X-Ribs that deliver unbeatable support and stiffness at this price. The quarter also comes with Abrasion Guards on both sides for enhanced durability, especially outdoors.
The Bauer Vapor X300R Roller Hockey Skate is the entry-level model in the new Vapor Line, offering plenty of value at a reasonable price. The X300R features the most supportive quarter package at its price point thanks to the updated X-Rib design that was inspired by Bauer's OD1N project. The X300R skate also comes with the signature Hi-Lo Vanguard Ventilator frame. With larger wheels in the back than in the front, it offers an aggressive stance for explosive power.
The Bauer Vapor APX2R Roller Hockey Skates are one of the greatest roller hockey skates the market has seen to date. The Vapor APX2R features the exclusive 3D Lasted Curv® Composite Uppers, Injected Stability Lacing System, Hi-Lo™ Aluminized Kryptonium chassis and Revision Variant Plus 74A wheels.
Sizes Available: 8.0, 11.0