Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Vapor X7.0 ice hockey skate offers a more traditional "Vapor" skate design compared to the Vapor APX skate. For those players that fell in love with the X60 ice skate and want that same feel and performance look no further than the Bauer Vapor 7.0 skate. The Vapor X7.0 skate features the same tech specs as the X60 with the look of the new Bauer Vapor skate line.
The Vapor X 7.0 skate is powered by the x-rib design giving the skate great support and power for explosive speed and lightning quick turns. The x-rib design allows for more support with less material, helping reduce overall weight.
Bauer has used ultra-light tech mesh that offer great durability and cut resistant properties. The hydra-max liner features great durability and performance. The top portion is a denser material designed to take a beating, while the lower portion is a bit softer for a more comfortable and dry fit.
- Model Number: 1036998
- Heritage: Bauer Vapor X60
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level player
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Vapor boot are low-medium volume, medium ankle area, medium across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Bauer skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package: Ultra-light tech mesh with thermoformed X-rib pattern
- Thermoformable - Material will mold to the players foot for a precise fit
- The X-ribbed design (seen from looking at the back of the boot) was designed to enhance the performance of the patented Vapor monostructure quarter for unparalleled response and dynamic movement. Developed to enhance key support zones throughout the ankle and foot delivering quicker acceleration and greater stability.
- Liner: Hydra Max liner
- Moisture wicking and abrasion resistant
- Fabric keeps feet dry and locked in place
- Heel Support: Patented pro-integrated, anatomical heel and ankle support
- Ankle Padding: Lightweight dual-density+ foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction: Form-fit 2 molded tongue with lace bite channel
- High-density metatarsal guard - Added protection against puck impacts
- Interior channel - Alleviates lace-bite pressure and prevents the tongue from rotating on the foot
- Footbed: FORM-FIT+ footbed
- Moisture management fabric
- Built in heel stabilize, comfort heel pad, grip toe pad
- Offers increased foot stability, maximum energy transfer and instant step-in comfort
- Outsole: Full Carbon composite outsole
- Blade Holder and Runner: Tuuk Lightspeed 2 with LS2 stainless steel runner
- Optimized height for tightest turns - 3mm increase in height on the Lightspeed holders delivers the tightest turning radius in the industry
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate: 881.6 Grams
- Made In:
Comments: Not good skates. Tendon guard broke after just one year. Other one is ready to break to. Never abused. Bauer said "sorry". I would not recommend these skates. Big waste of money for $600. Their customer service sucked too.
From: Jamie, Seoul, Korea
Comments: Great Skate built off the x60! so light and easy to manouver! only complaint was the tongue really bothered my ankle so i got supremes instead, but this could just be me since many of my friends have these and love them with no problems! Great buy!
From: Simon, Canada
Comments: Good skates. I used waxed laces and I have no want for any more responsiveness. They handle very well and are reliable at high speeds to function predictably. Would recommend these to any strong skater looking for something that can keep up with them.
From: Joseph, Miami, FL
Comments: Very confortable skate love the graphics.The footbed works great.Comming out of the x60's these are way better I recomend these to any player!
From: Khushdil, Quebec, Canada
Comments: These skates are one of the best on the market. If you are looking to get a top of the line skate at a good price point then I recommend getting these. I have had them for 1 year now and I see little signs of ware. If you liked the x60s than these are the skates for you! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE FOR EVERYONE!!
From: Jack, MI
Comments: great skates. i absolutely love them. not the most durrable so they wont last your
more than 2 seasons. the most comfortable skates i have ever worn. buy them!!not a bad
price since the apx 2s are coming out!
From: Jack, MI
Comments: Great skate, but I find them a bit uncomfortable on my ankles even though I baked them.
there seems to be no cushion left and i have to put sponges in my skates.
otherwise a really durable and good skate!
From: Tonsberg, Norway
Comments: I love these skates!!! I came from having the Bauer X60 skates, so the transition
was very easy. They had the same feel, but my X7.0 are the Limited Edition ones. They're just
blacked out and are the exact same as the regular X7.0 as far as specs go. I ended up using
my Green SuperFeet insoles for these skates. They sucked for the first month to break in, but
are well worth it afterwards. I have no complaints about these skates, though I only with Bauer
would come out with the APX LE.
From: Juan, San Diego, CA
Comments: great skate! Blades deteriorate fast though.
From: Lutz, FL
Comments: GREAT SKATE but I recommend changing the insoles immediately!
From: Adam, VA
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Vapor Ice Hockey Skates
Speed and Agility
The Bauer Vapor APX 2 Ice Hockey Skates have raised the bar in high performance hockey skates. With an all new LightSpeed Edge holder with a quick release button for the runner and injected stability lacing system, the Vapor APX 2's allow you to turn tighter than ever before with unparalleled explosive power.
The Bauer Vapor X100 Ice Hockey Skates are a more traditional "Vapor" skate design compared to the APX 2 skate. While it doesn't have the injected stability lacing system, most other key specs are the same as the flagship Vapor skate including a full composite quarter package.
The Bauer Vapor X90 Ice Hockey Skates offer great performance features at a great value. The X-Rib pattern, Tuuk Edge Holder and full composite outsole will help take anyone's game to the next level.
The Bauer Vapor X80 Ice Hockey Skates offers great performance at a great value. The Vapor X80 takes a big jump in performance, especially in the lower portion of the skate. The fiber composite outsole and Tuuk LS2 stainless steel will blow the competition away.
The Bauer Vapor X70 Ice Hockey Skates are a great choice for an intermediate level skate. The Vapor X70 offer great performance specs while maintaining a forgiving feel in the quarter package. This is perfect for the players who are still working on their game.
The Bauer Vapor X60 Ice Hockey Skates are ideal for the recreational player who's looking for a solid performing skate at a good price. The most unique feature at this price point is the all new Tuuk LightSpeed Edge holder that sits 3mm taller offering an unbelievable turning radius as well as a quick release trigger system that allows the runners to be swapped out in seconds.
The Bauer Vapor X50 Ice Hockey Skates are an excellent choice for the player just starting out but want a high quality skate. The Vapor X50 skate is constructed of a durable woven nylon that provides support while staying forgiving. The tongue is a traditional white felt tongue that protects the top of the foot and is comfortable too.
The Bauer Vapor X40 Ice Hockey Skates are a solid beginner's skate from the Vapor skate line. The X40 skate has the X-Rib design that has become the Vapor signature design, providing great energy transfer through each stride. The quarter package offers good support without being overwhelmingly stiff for the player still working on their skills.
The Bauer Vapor X30 Ice Hockey Skates are the entry level model coming from the Vapor skate line. The X30 ice skates are a great choice for the player just getting into ice hockey. These skates have the signature Vapor look but are also forgiving so that a player can find their stride in no time.