Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Number: 1039026
- Heritage: Vapor X40
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Sm / 30" - 34" / 5'5" - 5'9"
Md / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'11"
Lg / 34" - 38" / 5'9" - 6'1"
XL / 36" - 40" / 5'11" - 6'3"
- 2-piece ergonomic thigh pad - High density foam with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Single density, perforated foam pad
- Flexible spinal protection
- Vent Armor composite
- 1-piece hip pad
- Molded ergonomic poly hip guards
- Vent Armour Composite Spine pad - Composite foam protection. 25% lighter than traditional poly and foam inserts.
- Segmented kidney pads - Dual density foams
- Segmented tailbone pad - Dual density foams
- Padded belt line
- Ventilated leg protection
- Vapor fit = Tapered fit
- Integrated dynamic flex zones
- Heavy-duty Nylon outer hip and thigh overlays
- Front, multi-stretch, ventilated, fine mesh panels
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Upper rear Lycra panels
- Oversized rear mesh panels
- Padded Lace-up front
- Internal nylon belt with buckle closure
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- Thermo Max+ Liner - Anti-bacterial and moisture wicking
- NO Suspender buttons
- Stitched Bauer thigh and belt logo
- Screen printed Bauer rear leg logo
- Removable thigh guard for logo embroidery
- Weight: 1,406 grams (medium size pant)
Comments: This pant has really improve my mobility on the ice. The pant is light weight and very protective. The pant does fit high on the torso but that is to protect your kidneys. Great ventilation and comfortable fit. I would recommend this pant.
Comments: These pants felt a little awkward the first couple times I dressed for a game. Like the other review, I was surprised how high these pants fit and that made it seem bulky. But that's how these pants provide maximum protection. (e.g. kidneys) These pants fit true to the size. They have a great ergonomic fit and mobility.
From: Wan, VA
Comments: I have these pants. Generally I would rather own a girdle than pants, its just a preference of mine, but if you decide that you would rather have pants, this is the way to go. Although these pants will seem a little bulky at first, they soon become another part of your body. They are extremely light, almost like a pair of gym shorts, and they are the most protective pant I have ever used. They take 80 mile per hour slap shots and they make it feel like you were tapped with a puck. They are the best buy you can get for the price. They also allow you flexibility and movement. You have the same range of movement you would have if you were just wearing a pair of gym shorts. In short, they are amazing.
From: Joel, FL
Comments: Pants fit a little higher up then I am use to. They also fit tighter around the thigh. I like the belt and draw string closer and front abdominal pad really helps cut down on the pinching in front. Light and very protective. I do wish the tailbone padding was a little stiffer but overall a good set of breezers/pants.
From: Brian, CO