Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Vapor X6.0 hockey sticks offer high-end performance at a reasonable price. The main difference between the X6.0 and X7.0 stick is construction process. The X6.0 stick is the most advance stick from Bauer in the Vapor line that features a fused one-piece construction. This contruction process gives the X6.0 stick a slightly more dampened forgiving feel that is not quite as lively as the X7.0 stick.
The Bauer has continued to use the intelli-sense shot technology on the X6.0 stick. Bauer sought to create a stick that can do everything, from big slappers from the point, to dangling through the "D" and ripping a wristers past the goalie. The Intelli-sense shot technology, alters the flex of the stick based upon the type of shot you are taking. This allows you to load up maximum energy on slap shots and one-timers while having an explosive low-kick point for wrist shots and snap shots. Bauer is able to alter the flex by basing it on the lower hand placement on the shaft. This makes for a great all around stick.
The X6.0 features what Bauer is calling Pure Shot blade profile, which is additional material at connection point between the shaft and the blade. This increases blade rigidity offering pin-point shot accuracy.
- Model Year: 2011
- Heritage: Bauer X50
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- 3K carbon fiber construction for light overall weight and great power
- Fused one-piece construction offers a more responsive feel than traditional two piece construction with a slightly more dampened feel than a true one-piece sticks
- Micro feel II shaft - Rounded corners and double concave shaft walls allow the stick to fit comfortably in your hands, resulting in easier puck handling and superior control
- Flex Profile:
- Vapor premier dual taper - Features a secondary taper along the top/bottom surface decreasing torsional deflection for increased puck control and shot accuracy
- Intelli-Sense shot technology through advanced engineering the flex profile of the shaft can now sense the type of shot based on the positioning of the player's hands. This results in maximized loading for optimal performance on wrist or slap shots.
- Grip: Griptac stick coating
- Pure shot blade profile - Expansion of the connection point of the blade and shaft reduces the torsional deflection of the blade resulting in a maintained blade control and a more accurate shot
- Aero Core II Technology blade core - For an exceptional puck feel and vibration dampening
- Flex: 67
- Length: 57"