You Save: $
The Bauer RX60 roller hockey skates are the premier inline hockey skates from Bauer.
Bauer has teamed up with Mission and revamped their inline skate line. The RX:60 inline skate features the same fit as the X:60 ice skate with slightly different support designed specifically for roller hockey.
The RX60 skate boot features the same design and features as the X60 ice skate. The Vapor X-rib design powers this skate with unmatched speed and acceleration. The ultra-light tech mesh quarter panels offer great pro level support and exceptional durability.
Bauer has also used a full texalium outsole that offers great rigidity and energy transfer. The RX60 hockey skate also features a magnesium vanguard™ Hi-Lo frame designed by Mission, for exceptional speed and stopping ability. Completing the package Bauer has used Mission Swiss bearings and Labeda Addiction wheels. The Addiction wheels features a drastically different concept for indoor hockey wheels. These wheels feature an outer urethane of around 83A but offers the grip of traditional soft indoor hockey wheels, but with unmatched speed and durability.
- Quarter Package: Ultra-light tech mesh with thermoformed X-rib pattern
- Thermoformable - Material will mold to the players foot for a precise fit
- The X-ribbed design (seen from looking at the back of the boot) was designed to enhance the performance of the patented Vapor monostructure quarter for unparalleled response and dynamic movement. Developed to enhance key support zones throughout the ankle and foot delivering quicker acceleration and greater stability.
- Liner: Hydra-Max Liner
- Two part liner
- Upper portion features tough abrasion resistant material
- Lower portion features moisture-wicking keeping your feet dry, cool, and locks the heel in tight.
- Heel Support:
- Patented pro-integrated, anatomical heel and ankle support
- Ankle Padding:
- Lightweight dual-density+ foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction: Form-fit 2 molded tongue with lace bite channel
- High-density metatarsal guard - Added protection against puck impacts
- Interior channel - Alleviates lace-bite pressure and prevents the tongue from rotating on the foot
- Footbed: Superfit™ footbed
- Moisture management fabric
- Built in heel stabilize, comfort heel pad, grip toe pad
- Offers increased foot stability, maximum energy transfer and instant step-in comfort
- Full Texalium outsole - Dynamically rigid top-of-the-line performance. Increases foot stability equals maximum energy transfer for increased speed and tile biting stops.
- Frame: Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frame: Magnesium Series
- The Vanguard™ frame uses 76mm(2) in the front and 80mm(2) in the rear
- Vanguard explodes off the charts in performance!
- Offers increased overall speed and decreased stopping distance
- The perfect balance in wheel sizes - Maximizes results while still maintain a low, powerful center of gravity
- Magnesium construction - Exceptionally lightweight
- Square Flush 2-Piece Silver 6mm Axles
- Wheels:Labeda Addiction Wheels
- Maximum grip, speed, and durability for indoor surfaces
- New concept in wheel construction. Outer urethane rating around 83A but still offers the grip of traditional wheels.
- Mission Swiss 608 - Fastest bearing produced by Mission!
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Weight of One Size 9D skate: 1,216 grams
- Sizing Guidelines: Bauer skate generally fit a 1 1/2 down from your regular shoe size
- Forefoot: Medium
- Volume: Low-Medium
- Heel Pocket:Medium
- Stance: Aggressive
- Sizes: 6-12 D and EE width
Comments:Great looking and fitting skate. Will have to have a slight punch-out on the one boot in the toe area,
but this is normal for me with the way my feet are. Have used Bauer's for years on the ice, and these fit just about perfect for me.
I know that they say there are supposedly a slight stiffness factor difference between this boot and the 'ice' model (X60), but man
I don't know if a skater would want anything stiffer. Again, a very nice skate.
Comments:Extremely EXPENSIVE.....Extremely GOOD! If you can afford them, GET THEM! They are very
mine twice...made a HUGE difference. They fit kind of narrow. I wear a 9-1/2 shoe and size 8 skate is perfect. Best saktes I've
Bauer Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The Bauer Vapor XR Premier Roller Hockey Skates are an advanced pair of skates that features technologies from both the APXR and XR5 skates. Like the XR5, the XR Premier features an ultra-light tech mesh quarter package with the molded X-Rib design providing lightweight enhanced structural support, while rolling on the Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Magnesium frames like the APXR.
The Bauer Vapor APXR Roller Hockey Skates are a culmination of material and technological advancements, resulting in the lightest Bauer Roller Skate ever. The APXR showcases the same ALIVE and X-Rib boot construction as the APX ice skate. With a magnesium frame and Labeda Addiction wheels slapped to the bottom you have most advanced, performance driven inline skate from Bauer yet.
The Bauer Vapor XR5 Roller Hockey Skate offers top level features without the top end price tag. The quarter package on the XR5 used is an ultra-light tech mesh for durability and response. The outsole is a light and rigid fiber composite to make every stride quicker. Attached to the outsole, the XR5 showcases Dynasty 3 wheels and Swiss LE bearings for pro-level speed.
The Bauer Vapor XR4 Roller Hockey Skates offer some higher end features at a mid level price point. The XR 4 comes with indoor Labeda wheels and faster ABEC 9 bearings compared to the XR3. The quarter package used is a durable sublimated woven nylon. Bauer utilized a Hydrophobic microfiber liner and a 2-piece felt tongue to comfortably lock the foot in place.
The Bauer Vapor XR3 is a jump from the XR2, and showcases a Vanguard™ Detonator frame. The XR3 is the first skate in the Bauer line to offer a 1 piece frame. This provides the player with increased responsiveness. The XR3 comes complete with 76A indoor wheels and ABEC 7 bearings. A perfect skate for the intermediate roller player.
The Bauer Vapor XR2 Roller Hockey Skate is a solid price point model with a multi-surface wheel setup. The XR2 utilizes the same outsole and frame as the XR1, but offers a 78A XR2 wheel and Abec 7 bearing. The footbed on the XR2 is a molded comfort EVA for some additional stability. The tongue featured on the XR2 is a 2-piece felt that comfortably wraps around the leg.
The Bauer Vapor XR1 Roller Hockey Skate is the entry model in Bauer's roller line for 2011-12. At this low price point the XR1 still provides a great value for the casual/entry player. The XR1 features sublimated woven mesh construction with an improved X-Rib design. Bauer has used the Vanguard™ Hi-Lo frame setup to offer an excellent combination of speed and control. The XR1 skates include the Bauer XR1 82A outdoor wheels.