Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer RX60 roller hockey skates are the premier inline hockey skates from Bauer.
Bauer has teamed up with Mission and revamped their inline skate line. The RX:60 inline skate features the same fit as the X:60 ice skate with slightly different support designed specifically for roller hockey.
The RX60 skate boot features the same design and features as the X60 ice skate. The Vapor X-rib design powers this skate with unmatched speed and acceleration. The ultra-light tech mesh quarter panels offer great pro level support and exceptional durability.
Bauer has also used a full texalium outsole that offers great rigidity and energy transfer. The RX60 hockey skate also features a magnesium vanguard™ Hi-Lo frame designed by Mission, for exceptional speed and stopping ability. Completing the package Bauer has used Mission Swiss bearings and Labeda Addiction wheels. The Addiction wheels features a drastically different concept for indoor hockey wheels. These wheels feature an outer urethane of around 83A but offers the grip of traditional soft indoor hockey wheels, but with unmatched speed and durability.
- Quarter Package: Ultra-light tech mesh with thermoformed X-rib pattern
- Thermoformable - Material will mold to the players foot for a precise fit
- The X-ribbed design (seen from looking at the back of the boot) was designed to enhance the performance of the patented Vapor monostructure quarter for unparalleled response and dynamic movement. Developed to enhance key support zones throughout the ankle and foot delivering quicker acceleration and greater stability.
- Liner: Hydra-Max Liner
- Two part liner
- Upper portion features tough abrasion resistant material
- Lower portion features moisture-wicking keeping your feet dry, cool, and locks the heel in tight.
- Heel Support:
- Patented pro-integrated, anatomical heel and ankle support
- Ankle Padding:
- Lightweight dual-density+ foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction: Form-fit 2 molded tongue with lace bite channel
- High-density metatarsal guard - Added protection against puck impacts
- Interior channel - Alleviates lace-bite pressure and prevents the tongue from rotating on the foot
- Footbed: Superfit™ footbed
- Moisture management fabric
- Built in heel stabilize, comfort heel pad, grip toe pad
- Offers increased foot stability, maximum energy transfer and instant step-in comfort
- Full Texalium outsole - Dynamically rigid top-of-the-line performance. Increases foot stability equals maximum energy transfer for increased speed and tile biting stops.
- Frame: Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ frame: Magnesium Series
- The Vanguard™ frame uses 76mm(2) in the front and 80mm(2) in the rear
- Vanguard explodes off the charts in performance!
- Offers increased overall speed and decreased stopping distance
- The perfect balance in wheel sizes - Maximizes results while still maintain a low, powerful center of gravity
- Magnesium construction - Exceptionally lightweight
- Square Flush 2-Piece Silver 6mm Axles
- Wheels:Labeda Addiction Wheels
- Maximum grip, speed, and durability for indoor surfaces
- New concept in wheel construction. Outer urethane rating around 83A but still offers the grip of traditional wheels.
- Mission Swiss 608 - Fastest bearing produced by Mission!
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Weight of One Size 9D skate: 1,216 grams
- Sizing Guidelines: Bauer skate generally fit a 1 1/2 down from your regular shoe size
- Forefoot: Medium
- Volume: Low-Medium
- Heel Pocket:Medium
- Stance: Aggressive
- Sizes: 6-12 D and EE width
Comments:Great looking and fitting skate. Will have to have a slight punch-out on the one boot in the toe area,
but this is normal for me with the way my feet are. Have used Bauer's for years on the ice, and these fit just about perfect for me.
I know that they say there are supposedly a slight stiffness factor difference between this boot and the 'ice' model (X60), but man
I don't know if a skater would want anything stiffer. Again, a very nice skate.
Comments:Extremely EXPENSIVE.....Extremely GOOD! If you can afford them, GET THEM! They are very
mine twice...made a HUGE difference. They fit kind of narrow. I wear a 9-1/2 shoe and size 8 skate is perfect. Best saktes I've
Bauer Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The Bauer Vapor APX2R Roller Hockey Skates are one of the greatest roller hockey skates the market has seen to date. The Vapor APX2R features the exclusive 3D Lasted Curv® Composite Uppers, Injected Stability Lacing System, Hi-Lo™ Aluminized Kryptonium chassis and Revision Variant Plus 74A wheels.
The Bauer Vapor X90R Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the advanced level player who's looking for an affordable advanced level skate. The X90R features a full fiber composite outsole and an Ultra-Lightweight Tech-Mesh quarter package to provide an elite-level of stiffness and responsiveness.
The Bauer Vapor X70R Roller Hockey Skates offer a great balance of value and performance. The X70R skate showcases Hi-Lo™ Clinger XXX Grip wheels that provide excellent grip while the Abec 9 bearings help to maximize speed. The moisture wicking Microfiber Liner helps to keep your feet dry during the game and decrease drying time at home.
The Bauer Vapor X60R Roller Hockey Skate features the Vanguard™ Accelerator frame, which is the first one-piece chassis to be used in the Vapor Line. The Accelerator holds Hi-Lo™ HL1 76A Indoor Wheels with Abec 7 bearings, providing players with great grip and speed on indoor surfaces. The Sublimated Tech Nylon quarter package offers a solid jump in stiffness and responsiveness for intermediate level players.
The Bauer Vapor X50R Roller Hockey Skate offers good performance and versatility. The X50R features the Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Violater Frame that holds Hi-Lo™ Multi-Surface wheels, allowing them to take advantage of indoor and outdoor surfaces. The Two-Piece White Felt Tongue provides a comfortable feel as well as good protection for the top of the foot.
The Bauer Vapor X40R Roller Hockey Skate is the entry level model in the Bauer Vapor Line. This X40R showcases the signature Vapor X-Rib design that provides stability and support for the entire boot. The Hi-Lo™ frame utilizes Hi-Lo™ 82A outdoor wheels so that these skates can be used on just about any surface.
Sizes Available: 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0