Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Vapor APX2R Roller Hockey Skates are one of the greatest roller hockey skates the market has seen to date. The Vapor APX2R features the exclusive 3D Lasted Curv® Composite Uppers, Injected Stability Lacing System, Hi-Lo™ Aluminized Kryptonium chassis and Revision Variant Plus 74A wheels.
The Vapor APX2R features the signature Vapor X-Rib design in the heel that provides top notch stability and support to help players maximize power in their strides. The 3D lasted Curv® Composite quarter package has a professional level of stiffness and is even more thermoformable than the prior Alive quarters, giving players a true custom fit. The injected stability lacing system is an all new design that is more efficient at transferring energy compared to previous traditional systems and is more durable too.
The Aluminized Kryptonium Chassis is one of the lightest and strongest frames out. The unique steel treatment Bauer used allows them to reduce the amount of material used while maintaining the highest level of durability and strength. The chassis holds Revision Variant Plus 74A wheels; (2) 80mm wheels in the rear and (2) 76mm wheels in the front to position the player in an aggressive stance. Internally, the wheels run on Hi-Lo™ Swiss LE bearings for superior roll.
The Form-Fit 3 tongue is a 3-piece 52 oz. white felt tongue with an integrated abrasion resistant metatarsal guard. The Form-Fit+ footbed with ErgoToe allows for customizable toe protection while assisting in moisture-management and heel stabilizing. The Hydra Max 2 liner with Total Edge comfort helps to wick away moisture and resist abrasions.
- Model Number: 1041806
- Heritage: Vapor APXR
- Level of Play: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Vapor boot are low-medium volume, medium ankle area, medium across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Bauer skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- 3D lasted Curv® Composite upper with X-rib pattern
- Provides a more comfortable and responsive skate with a professional level of stiffness
- Thermoformable design allows a true 360° custom fit for any foot shape
- The X-ribbed design (seen from looking at the back of the boot) was designed to enhance the performance of the patented Vapor monostructure quarter for unparalleled response and dynamic movement. Developed to enhance key support zones throughout the ankle and foot delivering quicker acceleration and greater stability.
- Hydra Max 2 Liner
- With integrated Total Edge comfort for superior feel
- Heel Support:
- Patented pro-integrated, anatomical heel and ankle support
- Tongue Construction:
- Form-Fit 52 oz. 3-piece felt tongue
- High-density metatarsal guard
- Form-Fit+ with ErgoToe for protection and grip
- Offers customizable toe protection, moisture management and a heel stabilizing effect
- Full Lightweight Fiber Composite outsole
- Advanced level of responsiveness and decreases the overall weight
- One-Piece Hi-Lo™ Kryptonium Aluminized Frame
- Utilizes (2) 76mm in the front and (2) 80mm in the rear
- Offers an aggressive angle of attack for agility while maintaining a low center of gravity
- While maintaining an extra-light weight, it is extremely strong and durable
- Bauer Square Flush Two-Piece 6mm Axles
- Revision Variant Plus 74A Wheels
- Hi-Lo™ Swiss LE 608 bearings
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 1180 grams
Comments: Amazing, perfect fit since the first use, very comfortable, ultra light and best response in each movement, you think that your foot and the skate are only one.
The best roller hockey skates that all I used.
From: David, Madrid, Spain
Comments: Sometimes you just find a skate and you put them on and I feel like I'm forgetting something. These skates are the best skates ever made, and I'm really not exaggerating, these are much better than the ac1, unless you have problems about your feet burning, which I have to admit I've never had before, they are much lightly than the alkali's even the max. I've never had a pair of skates that feel so responsive, the wheels just enable you to accelerate so fast and the weight of the boot helps this so much more, the laces going right over the tongue really help. the best way to describe this is the wheels are the same as duct trap, nothing compares to these wheels, not rink rat not ANYTHING. the price is well worth it
From: Chris, London, UK
Comments: This is by far the best skate I have ever had. Very comfortable, very stiff, and very light. The only downside to this skate is the wheels in my opinion. I would have loved for Bauer to put the Labeda Addiction wheels on these. One of the Variant Plus wheels separated from the hub after about my 4th time using them. Luckily I had Addiction wheels from my previous skates I'm using now.
From: Steven Chaloupka, IW
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The Bauer Vapor 1XR Roller Hockey Skate is the most advanced skate Bauer's released to date. The 1XR utilizes key technologies from the OD1N Skate Project, notably showcasing the redesigned X-Rib pattern on the Aluminized Curv™ composite quarter package. Cutting-edge heatmoldable footbeds called Speed Plates are also included, giving players a true 360 degree personalized fit for even better balance, power and stability.
The Bauer Vapor X800R Roller Hockey Skates utilize pro-spec components without the steep, top-of-the-line price tag. These X800R's showcase a featherlight Curv® Composite quarter package that provides unparalleled support, stiffness and responsiveness. The Form-Fit 48oz/30oz Hybrid White Felt Tongue supplies players with a comfortable, traditional feel and modern day protection.
The Bauer Vapor X600R Roller Hockey Skates is a great choice for those looking for high-end performance at a friendly price. The X600R boasts a Tech-Mesh quarter package with Bauer's updated X-Rib design that was inspired by the OD1N project, delivering more support and stability through the heel. The anodized, aluminum Hi-Lo Ventilator Frame boasts a popular aggressive pitch that translates into explosive agility and power.
The Bauer Vapor X500R Roller Hockey Skate comes with higher-end features without breaking the bank. The X500R is the first model to utilize a 1-piece, aluminum Hi-Lo frame as well as Abec 7 bearings. The signature Hi-Lo setup is such a popular choice amongst players due to the quickness and agility it brings to the table with its aggressive stance.
The Bauer Vapor X400R Roller Hockey Skate is a step up from the entry-level model, supplying players with much-needed protection for the top of the foot with its integrated metatarsal guard. The quarter package utilizes the OD1N-inspired X-Ribs that deliver unbeatable support and stiffness at this price. The quarter also comes with Abrasion Guards on both sides for enhanced durability, especially outdoors.
The Bauer Vapor X300R Roller Hockey Skate is the entry-level model in the new Vapor Line, offering plenty of value at a reasonable price. The X300R features the most supportive quarter package at its price point thanks to the updated X-Rib design that was inspired by Bauer's OD1N project. The X300R skate also comes with the signature Hi-Lo Vanguard Ventilator frame. With larger wheels in the back than in the front, it offers an aggressive stance for explosive power.
The Bauer Vapor X40R Roller Hockey Skate is the entry level model in the Bauer Vapor Line. This X40R showcases the signature Vapor X-Rib design that provides stability and support for the entire boot. The Hi-Lo™ frame utilizes Hi-Lo™ 82A outdoor wheels so that these skates can be used on just about any surface.
Sizes Available: 8.0