Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Vapor 3.0 Hockey gloves are the most affordable glove in the Bauer Vapor line up. The Vapor 3.0 gloves are ideal for entry to recreational use offering a comfortable fit, great mobility and a lightweight feel.
The exterior of the Vapor 3.0 is entirely nylon, half nylon mesh and the other half cable mesh. These materials offer great durability, breathability, and a lightweight feel. The Vapor gloves are a tapered fit that reduces negative spaces in the lower portion by the fingers and then opens up in the cuff for great wrist mobility.
- Model Number: 1038976
- Heritage: Vapor X:20
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry level to intermediate play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Nylon mesh and cable II mesh exterior for great breathability, durability, and a light feel
- Mid-density foams for a lightweight feel and good protection
- Double layer Clarino nash for a traditional hockey glove feel and durability
- Hydrophobic mesh offers a traditional comfortable fit
- Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Segmented back roll - To follow the natural hand movement in playing position
- Two piece fingers with stretch gussets for increase mobility
- Dynamic Flex Cuff - Helps increase mobility while maintaining protection
- Dynamic flex thumb - Allows for forward flex without compromising the protection bending backwards
- 10" , 11" , and 12"
Comments: These were bought for my four year old who's just starting to play. They're easy for him to get on and off by himself and they offer good protection without limiting his mobility. They've only seen a few months of action, but he's generally pretty hard on gear so I'm happy to see that they've held up really well so far.
From: Matt, Davis, CA
Comments: Amazing Gloves i had them for about a year, and used them alot. very comfortable. and alot of mobility. Finally the protection is good for the price. One complaint... they have ripped at the palm... but i had used them alot.
From: Alex, CT
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Vapor Hockey Gloves Jr & Yth
The Bauer Vapor APX2 Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the Vapor glove series. Bauer integrated their top materials and features into this glove including triple layer Aerolite™ foam, Thermo Max odor control and 37.5™ wicking technologies for superior performance, fit and feel.Colors: 7
The Bauer Vapor APX2 Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the Vapor glove series. Bauer integrated their top materials and features into this glove including triple layer Aerolite™ foam and Thermo Max odor control and wicking technology for superior performance, fit and feel.Colors: 4
The Bauer Vapor X100 Hockey Gloves are an excellent choice for any player looking for great protection and mobility. The X100's utilize high quality materials without the high price tag.Colors: 7
The Bauer Vapor X80 Hockey Gloves offer a solid level of performance at a great price.Colors: 7
The Bauer Vapor X60 Hockey Gloves are a solid choice for an entry or recreational level player that’s looking for a durable and protective glove.Colors: 4
The Bauer Lil’ Rookie II Hockey Gloves are a great glove for those little kids that are just starting up and need a glove with good protection. This glove uses mid-density foams throughout the glove for some solid protection and a lightweight feel.Colors: 3