|Bauer TUUK Lightspeed 2 Edge Steel Runners Junior (Pr)||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Tuuk LightSpeed Edge Runners are the standard replacement runners available for the LightSpeed Edge holder. The Tuuk LightSpeed Edge runners are sold in pairs and featured on most skates.
The Tuuk LightSpeed 2 runners are also referred to as Tuuk LS2 runners.
- Model Number: 1041843
- Bauer General Sizing Guidelines
- Size / Length / Skate Size
1 / 212 / 1.0-1.5 (D & EE)
2 / 221 / 2.0-2.5 (D & EE)
3 / 230 / 3.0-3.5 (D & EE)
4 / 238 / 4.0-4.5 (D & EE)
5 / 246 / 5.0D-5.5D and 5.0EE
6 / 254 / 5.5EE (see Senior's here)
- Replacement Runners for:
2013 Vapor Skates (APX2, X100, X90, X80, X70 and X60)
2014 Supreme Skates (MX3, 190, 180, 170 and 160)
- Replacement steel for Lightspeed Edge holder
- Does NOT work with non-Edge holders
- Stainless blade holds a sharp edge and cuts into the ice
- Gives the ability to make sharp turns and quick stops and starts
- These runners are sold in pairs
- Junior sizes 1-5
- It's always a good idea to carry in your bag an extra set of runners so you never miss a shift. Check out Bauer's Tuuk Lightspeed Service and Travel Kit for a convenient storage case that will save your bag and preserve your runners.