Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme TotalONE NXG hockey shafts is a premier choice for a top of the line shaft. The TotalONE NXG shaft will have all features seen in the shaft of the TotalONE NXG stick, ensuring this will be a high performance product.
The TotalONE NXG shaft was made using the lightweight TeXtreme construction, which is a featherweight and strong carbon fiber that is 20% lighter than the conventional carbon fiber. Bauer implemented the eLASTech technology for the first time in the new Supreme line to reduce the spread of micro-fractures from slashes and puck-impacts as well as extending the shaft's "pop life". The square double concave side walls work with the amplified mid kick point to allow for a quick and easy load into the shaft, returning a powerful shot perfect for big booming slap shots and one timers. To give the shaft a more comfortable and efficient grip, the ergonomically designed TAC-SPIRAL texture enable your fingers to set into the ridges naturally.
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: TotalONE
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Shaft Style: Traditional
- Shaft Dimensions: Square corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Mid Kick
- Blade Compatibility: Traditional blades
- Weight: 289 grams (based on the 87 flex)
- Lightweight TeXtreme® construction
- Monocomp technology to eliminate the connection point between blade and shaft offer unbelievable balance and responsive feel
- eLASTech Technology
- A proprietary resin system with carbon nanotube reinforcements to increase durability, reducing the spread of micro-fractures caused by slashes and puck impacts, extending a sticks "pop-life" to keep it feeling newer, longer
- Flex Profile:
- Standard 0.620" taper system
- Amplified Mid Kick
- Engineered for maximum energy output with minimum effort
- Created by using a stiffer lower shaft with a softer middle providing a stick that is easily loaded
- Perfect for those who lean heavily into their sticks or want an effortless shot release
- Square Double Concave shaft:
- The square double concave taper is thicker in the hosel area to work in coordination with the mid shaft deflection during powerful shot to optimize energy transfer and keeping blade aligned for accuracy
- Anatomically engineered spiral tactile increases sensory connection and control of the stick
- Paired with SUPREME's square corners and double concave shaft walls, players can get a secure gip even in the most aggressive handling and shooting situations
- Matte finish
- 77, 87, and 102
- Shaft Length:
Comments: This shaft is amazing!!!! I got a warrior blade to go along with it and it has easily been the best stick I have ever had!! I got the 87 flex and my shot has never been better!!!
From: Logan, Pullman, WA
Comments: I've always been a fan of 2 piece sticks since I break blades a lot. I've gone through Warrior and Easton shafts in the past but I have to say that this is the best shaft I've used so far. Very light weight and flexible. I've played about 20 games with it since it came out and (knock on wood) it's holding up great. Additionally it has a nice grip to it as it has ridges all the way down the shaft. Plug in a nice lightweight blade and you've got your self an amazing stick for less that what you would have paid for a one-piece shaft
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Standard Hockey Shafts Senior
The Bauer Supreme 1S Traditional Hockey Shaft is designed for maximum, blistering shot power. The Supreme 1S features an Amplified Kick Point that forces the shaft to load energy higher up the shaft compared to traditional mid kicks, which results in supreme shot speed.
- Shaft Length: 54"
- Available Flexes: 77, 87 & 102
- Weight: 289 grams (based on an 87 flex)
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite