Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme TotalONE NXG hockey shafts is a premier choice for a top of the line shaft. The TotalONE NXG shaft will have all features seen in the shaft of the TotalONE NXG stick, ensuring this will be a high performance product.
The TotalONE NXG shaft was made using the lightweight TeXtreme construction, which is a featherweight and strong carbon fiber that is 20% lighter than the conventional carbon fiber. Bauer implemented the eLASTech technology for the first time in the new Supreme line to reduce the spread of micro-fractures from slashes and puck-impacts as well as extending the shaft's "pop life". The square double concave side walls work with the amplified mid kick point to allow for a quick and easy load into the shaft, returning a powerful shot perfect for big booming slap shots and one timers. To give the shaft a more comfortable and efficient grip, the ergonomically designed TAC-SPIRAL texture enable your fingers to set into the ridges naturally.
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: TotalONE
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Shaft Style: Traditional
- Shaft Dimensions: Square corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Mid Kick
- Blade Compatibility: Traditional blades
- Weight: 289 grams (based on the 87 flex)
- Lightweight TeXtreme® construction
- Monocomp technology to eliminate the connection point between blade and shaft offer unbelievable balance and responsive feel
- eLASTech Technology
- A proprietary resin system with carbon nanotube reinforcements to increase durability, reducing the spread of micro-fractures caused by slashes and puck impacts, extending a sticks "pop-life" to keep it feeling newer, longer
- Flex Profile:
- Standard 0.620" taper system
- Amplified Mid Kick
- Engineered for maximum energy output with minimum effort
- Created by using a stiffer lower shaft with a softer middle providing a stick that is easily loaded
- Perfect for those who lean heavily into their sticks or want an effortless shot release
- Square Double Concave shaft:
- The square double concave taper is thicker in the hosel area to work in coordination with the mid shaft deflection during powerful shot to optimize energy transfer and keeping blade aligned for accuracy
- Anatomically engineered spiral tactile increases sensory connection and control of the stick
- Paired with SUPREME's square corners and double concave shaft walls, players can get a secure gip even in the most aggressive handling and shooting situations
- Matte finish
- 77, 87, and 102
- Shaft Length:
Comments: This shaft is amazing!!!! I got a warrior blade to go along with it and it has easily been the best stick I have ever had!! I got the 87 flex and my shot has never been better!!!
From: Logan, Pullman, WA
Comments: I've always been a fan of 2 piece sticks since I break blades a lot. I've gone through Warrior and Easton shafts in the past but I have to say that this is the best shaft I've used so far. Very light weight and flexible. I've played about 20 games with it since it came out and (knock on wood) it's holding up great. Additionally it has a nice grip to it as it has ridges all the way down the shaft. Plug in a nice lightweight blade and you've got your self an amazing stick for less that what you would have paid for a one-piece shaft
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Standard Hockey Shafts Senior
The Bauer Vapor X700 Hockey Shaft is the most affordable Bauer Vapor shaft. Its carbon and fiberglass construction provides solid durability and an overall lighter feel. It uses the same Micro-Feel II shaft dimensions as the Bauer 1X, which gives the shaft an anatomical fit and allows for easier wrist movements. The X700 shaft only fits traditional .620" blades.
The Bauer Supreme TotalONE MX3 Traditional Hockey Shaft is the premier mid kick offering from Bauer Hockey. The MX3 features the same TeXtreme® Carbon Fiber and eLASTech Resin System as the TotalONE MX3 Stick. TeXtreme® is 20% lighter than traditional carbon without sacrificing durability or strength. The eLASTech Resin helps to extend the shaft's longevity by preventing micro-fractures from growing to the point of breakage. The Amplified Mid Kick Point allows players to quickly load a lot of energy into the shaft, resulting in deadly shot power and velocity.
The Bauer Supreme 160 Traditional Hockey Shaft has Supreme's signature Amplified Mid Kick that allows players to quick load up on the shaft, providing a powerful shot release. The Bauer 160 Shaft is constructed of a tough carbon composite, offering a high-level of durability without losing responsiveness.
The Bauer Vapor APX2 SE Traditional Hockey Shaft features many of the sought after technologies seen in the APX2 stick. The TeXtreme® Carbon Fiber is 20% lighter than traditional carbon and provides top notch pop too. The eLASTech® Resin System helps to preserve the pop life of the shaft while also preventing small cracks caused by slashes and pucks from growing. The signature Vapor flex profile is spearheaded by Bauer's Intelli-Sense Shot Technology that allows the upper handle to flex for powerful booming shots and still has a lightning quick shot release with it's low kick point. The Senior Shaft Length is 52" and is available in a 77, 87, 102 and 112 flex with a Griptac (grip) shaft coating.
The Bauer Vapor X90 Traditional Hockey Shaft is an excellent mid price point shaft from the Vapor Shaft Line. With a low kick point, the X90 provides a lightning quick shot release. The Micro-Feel II shaft dimensions were passed down from the flagship APX2, giving the player a better anatomical grasp on the shaft. The premium carbon fiber used throughout allows for a better lightweight feel with increased responsiveness.
The Bauer Vapor X80 Traditional Hockey Shaft is the entry level model from the Bauer Vapor Shaft Line. This shaft features the same Micro-Feel II shaft dimensions seen on the APX2, which are thinner and more anatomically fitting than the rest of the Bauer line. The carbon and fiberglass blend gives this stick a solid feel in the hands and provides excellent durability.