Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme TotalONE NXG hockey shafts is a premier choice for a top of the line shaft. The TotalONE NXG shaft will have all features seen in the shaft of the TotalONE NXG stick, ensuring this will be a high performance product.
The TotalONE NXG shaft was made using the lightweight TeXtreme construction, which is a featherweight and strong carbon fiber that is 20% lighter than the conventional carbon fiber. Bauer implemented the eLASTech technology for the first time in the new Supreme line to reduce the spread of micro-fractures from slashes and puck-impacts as well as extending the shaft's "pop life". The square double concave side walls work with the amplified mid kick point to allow for a quick and easy load into the shaft, returning a powerful shot perfect for big booming slap shots and one timers. To give the shaft a more comfortable and efficient grip, the ergonomically designed TAC-SPIRAL texture enable your fingers to set into the ridges naturally.
- Heritage: TotalONE
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Shaft Style: Traditional
- Shaft Dimensions: Square corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Mid Kick
- Blade Compatibility: Traditional blades
- Weight: 289 grams (based on the 87 flex)
- Lightweight TeXtreme® construction
- Monocomp technology to eliminate the connection point between blade and shaft offer unbelievable balance and responsive feel
- eLASTech Technology
- A proprietary resin system with carbon nanotube reinforcements to increase durability, reducing the spread of micro-fractures caused by slashes and puck impacts, extending a sticks "pop-life" to keep it feeling newer, longer
- Flex Profile:
- Standard 0.620" taper system
- Amplified Mid Kick
- Engineered for maximum energy output with minimum effort
- Created by using a stiffer lower shaft with a softer middle providing a stick that is easily loaded
- Perfect for those who lean heavily into their sticks or want an effortless shot release
- Square Double Concave shaft:
- The square double concave taper is thicker in the hosel area to work in coordination with the mid shaft deflection during powerful shot to optimize energy transfer and keeping blade aligned for accuracy
- Anatomically engineered spiral tactile increases sensory connection and control of the stick
- Paired with SUPREME's square corners and double concave shaft walls, players can get a secure gip even in the most aggressive handling and shooting situations
- Matte finish
- Shaft Length:
Comments: Bought this shaft initially for roller hockey. very powerful shots with minimal strength use to shoot. the flex is great for all type of shot. When my red totalone 1pc ice stick broke, i bought a P14 NXG curve to attach to it to use it for ice and its awesome! This 2pc NXG performs better than a 1pc Reebok 11k & the 1pc TotalOne stick that i broke. the durability and the flex is great and can take all the abuse of the game. Of course the down side is its a little bit heavier then those 1pc sticks but to me it out performs the rest. Bought it when it first launched and have been using it ever since.
From: Benjamin, Singapore
Comments: :Heard this was a great shaft for slappers. Which isn't bad by the way. Great look, but honestly I want a stick to
perform well all around. Only issue I am having to adjust with is that it doesn't have a grip coating. When in close I like to snap
the wrist to go upstairs with it. Without the grip it's been rolling in my palms causing less accurate results. Great weight for shots and stick handling. Still prefer the Mako.
From: Eric, PA
Comments: Bought this to replace my broken ONE100; my ONE100 snapped after 2 months use, I decided to go with the 2 piece system. I also bought the P92 blade to go with this. This 2 piece set-up is very light compare to other 2 piece but feels slightly heavy compare to some of the high end one piece. The heavy feeling is due to the hosel weight at the blade shaft joint area. The shaft doesn't come with any grip coating, it allows you to slide your hand up and down more easily when loading up slappers and stick handling. In terms of shots, I do not notice a difference in comparison in my team mate's widow, total one. (which are true one piece). cant comment on durability just yet as I just bought the stick not too long ago. But if the stick breaks, only the shaft needs to be replaced. Overall, the stick has a good feel to it, slightly heavier feel due to the 2 piece system characteristics but by all means still relatively light.
From: Eric, Coquitlam, Canada
Comments: Bought this and a Bauer p92 blade to replace my broken ONE100. The shaft comes in matte finish (no grip coating) which allows easier slide for stick handling or loading up shots. With regards to weight, I have to say it is pretty light for a 2 piece but heavier than most high end one piece; mainly due to the added weight at the hosel joint. This however, does not affect my shots. I don't notice any change in flex point when comparing to a TotalONE or Warrior widow. I would recommend this for those has a tendency of snapping their shafts or blade.
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Traditional Hockey Shafts Senior
The Bauer Vapor APX2 SE Traditional Hockey Shaft features many of the sought after technologies seen in the APX2 stick. The TeXtreme® Carbon Fiber is 20% lighter than traditional carbon and provides top notch pop too. The eLASTech® Resin System helps to preserve the pop life of the shaft while also preventing small cracks caused by slashes and pucks from growing. The signature Vapor flex profile is spearheaded by Bauer's Intelli-Sense Shot Technology that allows the upper handle to flex for powerful booming shots and still has a lightning quick shot release with it's low kick point. The Senior Shaft Length is 52" and is available in a 77, 87, 102 and 112 flex with a Griptac (grip) shaft coating.
The Bauer Vapor X90 Traditional Hockey Shaft is an excellent mid price point shaft from the Vapor Shaft Line. With a low kick point, the X90 provides a lightning quick shot release. The Micro-Feel II shaft dimensions were passed down from the flagship APX2, giving the player a better anatomical grasp on the shaft. The premium carbon fiber used throughout allows for a better lightweight feel with increased responsiveness.
The Bauer Vapor X80 Traditional Hockey Shaft is the entry level model from the Bauer Vapor Shaft Line. This shaft features the same Micro-Feel II shaft dimensions seen on the APX2, which are thinner and more anatomically fitting than the rest of the Bauer line. The carbon and fiberglass blend gives this stick a solid feel in the hands and provides excellent durability.