Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme TotalOne ice hockey pants offer an excellent balance between added protection, reduced weight and improved mobility. The Supreme Total One pant features maximum energy-absobing F-ONE Shell Technology that sheds 120 grams from the overall pant weight.
Bauer has used a variety of materials on the shell of the Supreme TotalOne pants. This pad features a large amount of abrasion resistant material increasing the overall durability. The TotalOne features ventilated panels for increased air circulation. This material is found mainly on the back of the pad with some in the front mid hip area. This material is a dense fine mesh like material. Bauer has also used a large amount of stretch materials on this pant. The TotalOne features stretch gussets on both sides of the lace closure, another one running from the front closure to the lower spine, and on both inner leg seams with zippers. The TotalOne ice pant also features additional stretch gusset on the backside of the pad running from the inseam to the hip area. This is a thinner stretch material that offers some increased breathability.
The TotalOne ice pants feature solid advanced protection with a couple different materials. The Total One is the only ice pant in the Supreme line with MAX-SORB accompanied with Poron XRD foam. MAX-SORB is a very light material that has great energy absorption, combined with Poron XRD foam for un-matched protection. This is found in the lower spine portion of the pad. The spine guard is adjustable allowing the player to customize the fit.
The Supreme TotalOne pant expands upon the heritage of the successful Bauer Supreme line of pants.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: 1036956
- Heritage: Bauer Supreme ice pant
- Level of Play: Ideal for the advanced to pro level of play
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Small / 22" - 24" / 4'3" - 4'7"
Medium / 24" - 26" / 4'6" - 4'10"
Large / 26" - 28" / 4'9" - 5'1"
X-Large / 28" - 30" / 5'0" - 5'4"
- Spine protector featuring MAX-SORx with Poron XRD foams for unmatched protection
- F-One shell technology location on hip and thigh boards
- Fused foams to poly inserts to reduce weight and increase protection
- 2-piece thigh pad - Thick high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density, perforated foam pad
- 2-piece hip pad - Thick-high density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Vent Armour Composite kidney and spine pads - Composite foam protection. 25% lighter than traditional poly and foam inserts.
- Segmented tailbone pad - High density foams with poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Traditional ice pant fit - snugger in the hips loose in the legs
- Heavy-duty 800 denier nylon outer hip and thigh overlays
- Adjustable spine pad - Attached with elastic to move with the player
- Front, multi-stretch, ventilated, fine mesh panels
- 4-way stretch full crotch panel
- Inner leg Lycra leg panels
- Upper rear Lycra panels
- Rear mesh panels for increased ventilation
- Padded Lace-up up front
- Multi directional belt function offers a snug secure fit
- Skate lace front closure
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- Thermo-Max+ liner offers a soft comfortable feel that wicks moisture
- Stitched Bauer thigh and belt logos
- Screen printed Bauer rear leg logo
- Removable thigh guard for easy embroidery
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Ice Hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Bauer Nexus 1000 Ice Hockey Pants are the premier pant from the Nexus line. The Nexus ice pant line-up incorporates a classic fit similar to the Bauer Supreme ice pant line-up from 2012. The Nexus 1000 features a pro level of protection and excellent mobility with the use of advanced materials such as EPP foam and F-One Shell technology.
The Bauer Nexus 800 Ice Hockey Pants are an excellent choice for the player who wants a high level of protection and mobility at a great value. The Nexus ice pant line-up incorporates a classic fit similar to the Bauer Supreme ice pant line-up from 2012. The Nexus 800 features more foam segmentation for mobility as well as pro level materials on the exterior.
The Bauer Nexus 800 LE Ice Hockey Pants are constructed exactly the same as the regular Nexus 800, but the noticeable difference is its distinctive color theme. The Nexus 800 pant is designed for the intermediate to advanced level player, and is an excellent choice for the player who wants a highly protective and mobile pant at a great value.Colors: 1
The Bauer Nexus 600 Ice Hockey Pants offer great protection and performance at an even greater value. The Nexus ice pant line-up incorporates a classic fit similar to the Bauer Supreme ice pant line-up from 2012. The 600 features beefed up foams throughout the thigh, hip, and spinal area's for greater protection.
The Bauer Nexus 400 Ice Hockey Pant is the entry level model coming from the new Nexus pant line. The Nexus ice pant line-up incorporates a classic fit similar to the Bauer Supreme ice pant line-up from 2012.
The Bauer Supreme TotalONE NXG Ice Hockey Pants are an anatomically fitting girdle with shell combo. The new structure provides a natural close to the body fit offering ideal efficiency for all hockey movements.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.8 Ice Hockey Pants are a form fitting two-piece hockey girdle/shell system that provides great mobility and ideal protection. The inner core is the protective backbone of the pant, which contains the majority of the protective features that anatomically rests on the body, while the loose outer shell consist of thin layered foams.
The Bauer Vapor X 3.0 Ice Hockey Pants offer good protection ideal for entry level to intermediate play.