Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme TotalOne hockey stick is the premier hockey stick in the Bauer Supreme stick line. The Bauer Total One stick takes the fan favorite one95 and boosts it to the next level for an even better feel and shot power. Some of the new features include lightweight TeXtreme® carbon, Power Core 3 blade core, Pure Shot Blade Technology, and Tac-Spiral texture.
Bauer has continue with the Supreme Power taper offering square double concave walls with a .520 taper to help increase power and control. Bauer has engineered the lower portion of the shaft stiffer to create the amplified mid kick that offers easy loading and packs a powerful punch perfect for slappers and one timers. Bauer states that amplified mid kick point is perfect for those that lean heavily into their sticks or players that want an effortless shot release. Bauer has also introduced the Pure Shot Blade profile that expands the throat to increase blade rigidity resulting in a more powerful and more accurate shot.
The TotalOne hockey stick also features a new core utilizing the Aero Foam II for stability and feel while the Power Core 3 offers a lighter weight for a better balanced stick. Bauer has also used aramid fibers in the foam cores to increase strength and vibration dampening. The TeXtreme® carbon used on the total one stick offers the ultimate balance between strength and weight.
Another new feature to the Totalone stick is the Tac-Spiral which is a textured portion of the shaft. The Tac-Spiral offers increased finger, thumb, and palm grip. The Tac-Spiral is a anatomical spiral down the shaft to increase stick control.
- Model Year: 2010
- Heritage: Bauer Supreme One95
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level player
- Construction: True one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Mid Kick
- Weight: 433 grams (based on PM9 curve, 87 flex)
- Lightweight TeXtreme® construction
- Monocomp technology to eliminate the connection point between blade and shaft offer unbelievable balance and responsive feel
- Flex Profile:
- Supreme Power Taper
- The .520 power taper boost torsional stiffness to maximize loading with less torquing and twisting for better control and precision
- Amplified Mid Kick
- Engineered for maximum energy output with minimum effort
- Created by using a stiffer lower shaft with a softer middle providing a stick that is easily loaded
- Perfect for those who lean heavily into their sticks or want an effortless shot release
- Supreme Power Taper
- Square double concave wall
- The square double concave taper is thicker in the hosel area to work in coordination with the mid shaft deflection during powerful shot to optimize energy transfer and keeping blade aligned for accuracy
- Square double concave wall
- Anatomically engineered spiral tactile increases sensory connection and control of the stick
- Paired with SUPREME's square corners and double concave shaft walls, players can get a secure gip even in the most aggressive handling and shooting situations
- Pure Shot Blade Profile
- The optimized blade profile increase the connection point between the blade hosel transition of the stick' reducing the amount of blade deflection or twisting
- Improved blade control from improved shot accuracy
- Dual foam Power Core
- The Power Core is unique foam reinforced with aramid fibers to absorb impact energy for increase blade 'feel' while adding blade strength
- AERO FOAM II adds stability to the blade reducing deflection and boost accuracy
- Power Core 3 is lighter than Power Core II, improving the overall weight and balance of the stick
- Pure Shot Blade Profile
- Flex: 77, 87, and 102
- Length: 60"
Comments: Sick stick...bottom line. I have a few top model sticks, CCM CL, S19, Widow, and 2 T1s. There is a reason I have 2 T1s. The stick is powerful, super lightweight, and really does everything well. Shooting is top-notch, very accurate and powerful, passes are crisp, and catching passes is a natural feel. The stickhandling would be a SLIGHT knock compared to my CL, but the blade feel and overall performance in every other aspect easily puts the T1 at the top of the list. I have one very stiff (112) and one very whippy (82) to cover any type of game situation. This is the only stick I have found that rivals or betters the performance of the One95.
From: Jamie, MD
Comments:Incredible stick. Super light and the almost concave walls on the shaft provide an awesome grip. Has an insanely great feel for the puck..no disconnected feeling from the hands down to the end of the blade. The pure shot technology must be legit, as I've never had a stick that sends the puck exactly where I want it to go every time. I'm not a big slap shot guy, as I'm a smaller forward, but I can unload more than I ever could, and faster. The mid- kick point doesn't seem to slow down wrist shots either. Snap shots are super-nasty! I definitely recommend this stick. Tried a vapor 60 and the feel of the blade was night and day in comparison to the total one. Different strokes for different folks I guess!
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Supreme Sticks
Amp Midkick for Powerful Shot
The Vintage Bauer TotalONE NXG Hockey Sticks utilize retro graphics on one of the most popular hockey sticks on the market. This Limited Edition TotalONE NXG features the eLASTech Resin System, Supreme Power Taper and Amplified Mid-Kick that was all seen on original NXG, so it offers the same supreme power for big booming shots, just with old school graphics.
The Bauer TotalOne NXG Hockey Sticks are headlining the new 2012 Bauer Supreme line. The TotalOne NXG stick features the Supreme Power Taper and a Amplified Mid-Kick, great for those slapshots and one-timers. The TotalOne NXG also features a new blade using Bauer's patented Power Core 4 Blade Core and eLASTech Technology. The Senior stick length is 60" and is avaialbe in 77, 87, 95 and 102 flex with a griptac texture and Tac-Spiral.
The Bauer Supreme TotalONE NXG Hockey Sticks are headlining the new Bauer Supreme line. The TotalOne NXG stick features the Supreme Power Taper and a Amplified Mid-Kick, great for those slapshots and one-timers. The TotalOne NXG also features a new blade using Bauer's patented Power Core 4 Blade Core and eLASTech Technology. The Senior stick length is 60" and is available in 77, 87, 95 and 102 flex with a matte finish and Tac-Spiral.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.9 Hockey Sticks are the closest to the top notch TotalONE NXG's, so the ONE.9 will have a lot of the high end technologies but not all of them. Expect this stick to showcase performance, balance and looks at a great value. The Senior stick length is 60" and is available in 77, 87 and 102 flex.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.8 GripTac Hockey Sticks offer high end technology at a great price. the ONE.8 GripTac stick has the premium 3k carbon composite construction like the ONE.9, so you know this is going to be a responsive high performance shaft. The GripTac coating allows you to have complete control of the stick no matter what type of move you make. The Senior stick length is 60" and will be available in 77, 87 and 102 flex.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.6 Hockey Sticks are the first model in the Bauer Supreme line to feature the Pure Shot Blade Profile and the Aero Foam II Blade Core. These additions make this mid price point stick even closer to the high-end models with a significant leap in blade performance. The Senior stick length is 60" and is available in 77, 87, and 102 flex.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.7 Grip Hockey Sticks are going to provide high performance at a great value. The ONE.7 GripTac offers an extensive amount of stick control without sacrificing any performance. The Senior stick length is 60" and is available in 77, 87 and 102 flex.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.5 Hockey Sticks have a mid-kick point with the Supreme power taper making it easy to load a ton of power into it. These sticks are a great balance of performance and value. The Senior stick length is 60" and is available in 77 and 87 flex.