Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme TotalOne hockey shoulder pads offer an amazing light free-feeling fit with excellent advanced protection. Bauer has used a variety of materials to lighten the Supreme Total One shoulder pads such as the F-ONE shell technology and MAX-SORB™. This in combination with the Free Flex technology makes the Bauer TotalOne shoulder pad one of the most mobile and protective pads on the market.
The F-One shell technology fuses high-density foam and a rigid HDPE plastic as one. The benefits include up to 25% greater energy absorption and a 15% weight reduction over traditional HDPE shells. F-One sets a new standard of protection for those areas of the body that take the brunt of blocking shots, slashes, and big hits.
Bauer was the first in the industry to introduce Free Flex biceps guards, which have become a staple on all elite level shoulder pads. Supreme Total One shoulder pads are the first shoulder pads to introduce Free Flex chest panels to maximize player protection coverage and allow for freedom of movement in all game situations.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: 1037046
- Heritage: Bauer Supreme Series
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Bauer sizing guidelines:
Pad size / Player height / Chest circumference
Small / 5'5"-5'9" / 36"-40"
Medium / 5'7"-5'11" / 38"-42"
Large / 5'9"-6'1" / 40"-44"
XL / 5'11"-6'3" / 42"+
- MAX-SORB featuring XRD® Poron™ in the sternum for top of the line protection
- F-ONE shell technology on shoulder caps offers additional protection with less weight
- Vent Armour foam in chest and spine
- Integrated rib protection
- HD foam inserts in chest and spine
- Poly reinforced bicep guards
- Reinforced arch protection
- Removable abdominal protection pad
- Thermo-Max+ comfortable soft feel with great moisture wicking properties
- Perforated foam panels for lightweight breathability
- Patented free flex chest panel construction
- Adjustable segmented Free Flex bicep guards
- Adjustable shoulder caps
Comments: AMAZING shoulder pads! They are super light, and super mobile, without sacrificing any protection. On the ice you can tell the difference that the perforated foams make, they keep you cool and dry on the ice. I've also taken a shot pretty much directly on the max-sorb and felt nothing! If your even thinking about buying these, don't hesitate, their worth every penny!
From: Maaz, Ontario, Canada
Comments: i found the totalone shoulder pads to be moisture-wicking, comfortable, and very light. they protect against blocked shots, body contact, and the occasional slash or two .
Comments: These shoulder pads are amazing! Like a lot of new players, I started with entry level equipment. Over the last few months, I've slowly been replacing my existing gear with top of the line pads. The Total Ones are a replacement for my Vapor 20's. Wow, what a difference! They feel like triple the protection and mobility with about half the weight. Bauer is simply the best - don't be afraid to pay extra for the best, it's worth it! Seriously, these shoulder pads are so comfortable, light and flexible, you'll feel quicker and more agile on the ice. Very happy with this purchase and I'm sure I will be for years to come. Highly recommended!
From: Matt, IA