Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme TotalOne hockey shoulder pads offer an amazing light free-feeling fit with excellent advanced protection. Bauer has used a variety of materials to lighten the Supreme Total One shoulder pads such as the F-ONE shell technology and MAX-SORB™. This in combination with the Free Flex technology makes the Bauer TotalOne shoulder pad one of the most mobile and protective pads on the market.
The F-One shell technology fuses high-density foam and a rigid HDPE plastic as one. The benefits include up to 25% greater energy absorption and a 15% weight reduction over traditional HDPE shells. F-One sets a new standard of protection for those areas of the body that take the brunt of blocking shots, slashes, and big hits.
Bauer was the first in the industry to introduce Free Flex biceps guards, which have become a staple on all elite level shoulder pads. Supreme Total One shoulder pads are the first shoulder pads to introduce Free Flex chest panels to maximize player protection coverage and allow for freedom of movement in all game situations.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: 1037047
- Heritage: Bauer Supreme Series
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Bauer sizing guidelines:
Pad size / Player height / Chest circumference
Small / 4'3"-4'8" / 26"-30"
Medium / 4'7"-5' / 28"-32"
Large / 4'11"-5'4" / 30"-34"
- MAX-SORB featuring XRD® Poron™ in the sternum for top of the line protection
- F-ONE shell technology on shoulder caps offers additional protection with less weight
- Vent Armour foam in chest and spine
- Integrated rib protection
- HD foam inserts in chest and spine
- Poly reinforced bicep guards
- Reinforced arch protection
- Removable abdominal protection pad
- Thermo-Max+ comfortable soft feel with great moisture wicking properties
- Perforated foam panels for lightweight breathability
- Patented free flex chest panel construction
- Adjustable segmented Free Flex bicep guards
- Adjustable shoulder caps