Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme TotalONE NXG Elbow Pads are the premier pad coming from Bauer's Supreme line. These pads offer some of the best elbow protection found on the market with the advanced materials Bauer used, such as the Poron-XRD™ and Vent Armor foams.
The Bauer NXG pad utilizes all of the best designs and materials to be had from Bauer. First, Vent Armor acts as the backbone of the bicep and forearm guards. This is a perforated foam that is lightweight but incredibly strong an protective. It allows for great air flow throughout the pad while maintaining a high level of protection. The hard elbow cap is covered with a solid amount of low-density foam to help protect not only the player wearing the pad but everyone else out on the ice.
The Vent Armor foam works excellent with the Thermo-Max+ liner to help the player stay cool during the game as well significantly decreasing drying time.
- Model Number: 1037048
- Heritage: Bauer Supreme TotalONE
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Bauer sizing guidelines:
Pad size / Player height / Pad coverage
SM / 5'5"-5'9" / 12"-13"
MD / 5'7"-5'11" / 13"-14"
LG / 5'9"-6'1" / 14"-15"
- Vent Armor
- The backbone of the bicep and forearm guards
- This high quality material that greatly disperses impact energy better than other high density foams, providing an advanced level of protection
- Poron-XRD™ elbow sling
- One of the most advanced materials used in hockey equipment today
- Unbelievable protection with a soft memory foam feel
- Hard elbow cap covered with low-density foams to protect the player wearing the pad, as well as other players that come in contact with it
- Thermo-Max+ liner - Has a soft feel that wicks moisture, regulates body temperature and prevents the build up of bacteria reducing odor.
- Perforated Vent Armor foam for lightweight breathability
- Multi-segmented bicep protection - Offers increased mobility
- Z-Anchor strap - Locks the pad to your arm to ensure that the pad moves with you not holding back your level of play
- To be weighed upon arrival
Comments: Comfortable and don't restrict my mobility just how I like elbow pads. I have had mine for a year and they are still going strong. Love them!
Comments: This is the best elbow pad i have used by far! I would recommend this to my best friend. They are comfortable and lightweight.
From: Ryan, TX
Comments: Very comfortable, not bulky and not restrictive. I do find them move a little, but shouldn't be an issue if you have a long sleeve compression shirts. They do run a little big. I would order 1 size down if between sizes. Cannot comment on long term durability but holds up well after few games.
Comments: Seemed at first that they might be too bulky. I skated my first game with one old and one new. In the end I didn't notice the bulk as being a problem and significantly more protection that my old ones. The adjustment straps work great and they stay in place.
From: Steve, MI
Comments: I bought four different pads this year before I found ones that I really liked. These are it! Super nice pad. Only used them once so far but barely noticed they were on. stayed in place...Velcro didn't hang up on the shirt..protective..very comfortable...bulk not really an issue. they do seem to run a little big (although not enough for me to swap them out which I'm sure IW would do no problem). I might have gotten away with one size down.