Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme TOTALONE Goalie Catcher is part of Bauer's top of the Supreme lineup offering professional grade protection and durability. The TOTALONE catch glove is a butterfly style catcher giving the goalies maximum net coverage as well as excellent rebound control.
Bauer's TOTALONE catcher is made in Canada by hockey professionals and is constructed with various high grade materials throughout. Synthetic leathers are used on the high wear areas of the catcher offering excellent durability. Heavy duty nylon is used on the majority of the backhand protection and soft microfiber materials are used on the underside helping with wicking moisture. Durable Nash leather lines the palm of this catcher and is able to wick away moisture while maintaing a textured grip overtime. An air knit material is used on the finger stalls offering unmatched breathability and comfort helping your hand stay dryer during the game. Various densities of foam are used throughout offering pro level protection and comfort.
The TOTALONE catch glove is constructed similar to last years model, the Bauer One100. Many of the NHL goalies are using the One100 catcher as well as the TOTALONE. One of the main differences between these two models is the new one-piece cuff design on the TOTALONE giving goalies a more rigid design that allows for more predictable rebounds. The TOTALONE offers a flared cuff design that helps direct the puck into the catcher pocket. Bauer is using a Double-T pocket giving goalies a wider and deeper catching pocket. Palm protection comes from the BAUER ALIVE composite reinforced palm, a new thermo-compression molded insert that offers amazing shock dampening and protection from stingers. Protection on the backside of the Bauer catch glove comes from the 3D Vent Armor foam flap consisting of a high density foam molded into a honeycomb shape offering goalies lightweight protection from slashing and offers excellent breathability.
The Bauer TOTALONE goalie catcher offers goalies professional grade protection and outstanding performance. Goalie Henrik Lundqvist of the New York Rangers used the TOTAONE catcher during the NHL season of 2011-12.
- Model Number: 1000602
- Heritage: Bauer Supreme One100
- Level of Play: (Senior)
- Roller: Up to Professional
- Ice: Up to Professional
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Senior: 7" - 8 3/8"
- Measured from heel of palm to tip of middle finger
- Hand Selection:
- Regular = Catcher used on the left hand
- Full Right = Catcher used on the right hand
- Hand crafted in Canada by hockey professionals
- Pro spec construction
- Synthetic leather
- Flared cuff box for puck deflection and wrist mobility
- Dual pocket break zones for controlled closure
- Double-T pocket
- Deeper and wider design to help control rebounds
- Pre-molded for easy closure
- Frontside Protection:
- Bauer ALIVE composite reinforced palm
- New thermo-compression molded from EVA foam
- Molded poly and foam protection
- Helps with quick break-in
- One piece cuff design
- Backside Protection:
- Segmented foam outer wrist flap
- Medium density foam hand flap
- Secured with two leather velcro straps
- High density foam finger protection
- 3D Vent Armor foam backhand
- Molded poly thumb box to provide maximum protection
- Thumb adjustment to allow for custom fit
- Mesh finger stall venting to allow airflow
- Mesh material and soft padding support the wrist
- Leather liner in the palm for durability and quicker drying
- Unique inner hand bridge for great control
- Double wrist/hand strap adjustment
Comments: Absolutely FANTASTIC glove! This is so much better than any other glove I've ever had that there is no contest. I have owned pro level Reebok, Mission, Vaughn and none of them compares.
I got the one-piece cuff and the difference between this and other gloves when it comes to impact is amazing. I used to regularly get shots on the wrist with two-piece cuffs that hurt like mad but this one has eliminated that problem completely.
Would buy this glove again in a heartbeat!
From: Bob, Heisler, Alberta