Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme One80 Women's ice hockey pant offers good mobility in a very protective package, specifically designed for a woman's figure. The One80 can definitely take what you throw at it. This pant features high density foams with PE inserts throughout. Bauer has also included HX-SORB foam in the spine to disperse heavy impacts. The One80 remains mobile with Bauer's Dynamic Flex Zone technology.
- Womens specific Features: Lower Kidney Guard and Longer Inseam
Bauer has used a variety of materials on the shell of the Supreme One80 pants. This pad features a large amount of abrasion resistant material increasing the overall durability. The One80 also features fine mesh ventilated panels for increased air circulation. This material is found mainly on the back of the pad with some in the front mid hip area.
The Bauer One 80 pant was made to be mobile with the addition of Dynamic Flex Zones. The One80 features stretch gussets on both sides of the lace closure, another one running from the front closure to the lower spine, and on both inner leg seams with zippers. The One80 ice pant also features additional stretch gusset on the backside of the pad running from the inseam to the hip area. This is a thinner stretch material that offers some increased breathability.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: 1036958
- Heritage: Bauer Supreme ice pant
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
Ice Pant Size / Waist Circumference / Height
WM SM / 24" - 27" / 4'5" - 5'3"
WM MD / 26" - 29" / 4'7" - 5'5"
WM LG / 28" - 31" / 4'9" - 5'7"
WM XL / 30" - 33" / 5'1" - 5'9"
- Spine protector featuring HX-SORB foam provides excellent protection
- 2-piece thigh pad - Thick high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Angled HD foam pad
- Kidney Protection- Segemented HD Foam with poly inserts
- 2-piece hip pad - Thick-high density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Segmented tailbone pad - High density foams with poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Traditional ice pant fit - snugger in the hips loose in the legs
- Abrasion Resistant hip and thigh overlays
- Dynamic Flex Zones-
- Front, multi-stretch, ventilated, fine mesh panels
- 4-way stretch full crotch panel
- Inner leg Lycra leg panels
- Upper rear Lycra panels
- Rear mesh panels for increased ventilation
- Padded Lace-up up front
- Skate lace front closure
- Leg zips and a Velcro closure
- Thermo-Max liner offers a soft comfortable feel that wicks moisture
- Stitched Bauer thigh and belt logos
- Screen printed Bauer rear leg logo
- Removable thigh guard for easy embroidery
- Suspender Buttons
Bauer Women's Ice Hockey Pants
The Bauer Nexus N9000 Women's Ice Hockey Pants provide a female-specific fit for ultimate comfort and protection, including lower kidney guards, a larger inseam, and a smaller leg circumference. In the spine guard and kidney protectors above the waist, the N9000 features molded high-density foams. The molded design wraps comfortably around the side and back for lightweight, yet high-level coverage and protection.Colors: 2
The Bauer Vapor X800 Women's Ice Hockey Pant features the same specs as the traditional X800 pant, but with women's specific features. These include a longer inseam and smaller leg openings to cater to women's physique. Additionally, the kidney guards are placed lower on the pads for a more comfortable and protective fit.
The Bauer Nexus 800 Women's Ice Hockey Pant is ideal for intermediate to advanced level play and is specifically designed for women featuring lower kidney guards and a longer inseam. The Nexus ice pant line-up incorporates a classic fit similar to the Bauer Supreme ice pant line-up from 2012.