Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme One80 Limited Edition Ice Pants have the same construction as the Supreme One80 pants but are available in 2 Limited Edition colors offering a unique look that's often only found on custom pants.
The Bauer Supreme One80 ice hockey pant offers good mobility in a very protective package. The One80 can definitely take what you throw at it. This pant features high density foams with PE inserts throughout. Bauer has also included HX-SORB foam in the spine to disperse heavy impacts. The One80 remains mobile with Bauer's Dynamic Flex Zone technology.
Bauer has used a variety of materials on the shell of the Supreme One80 pants. This pad features a large amount of abrasion resistant material increasing the overall durability. The One80 also features fine mesh ventilated panels for increased air circulation. This material is found mainly on the back of the pad with some in the front mid hip area.
The Bauer One 80 pant was made to be mobile with the addition of Dynamic Flex Zones. The One80 features stretch gussets on both sides of the lace closure, another one running from the front closure to the lower spine, and on both inner leg seams with zippers. The One80 ice pant also features additional stretch gusset on the backside of the pad running from the inseam to the hip area. This is a thinner stretch material that offers some increased breathability.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: 1038485
- Heritage: Bauer Supreme ice pant
- Level of Play: Ideal for the advanced to pro level of play
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Sm / 30" - 34" / 5'5" - 5'9"
Md / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'11"
Lg / 34" - 38" / 5'9" - 6'1"
XL / 36" - 40" / 5'11" - 6'3"
- Spine protector featuring HX-SORB foam provides excellent protection
- 2-piece thigh pad - Thick high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Angled HD foam pad
- Kidney Protection- Segemented HD Foam with poly inserts
- 2-piece hip pad - Thick-high density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Segmented tailbone pad - High density foams with poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Traditional ice pant fit - snugger in the hips loose in the legs
- Abrasion Resistant hip and thigh overlays
- Dynamic Flex Zones-
- Front, multi-stretch, ventilated, fine mesh panels
- 4-way stretch full crotch panel
- Inner leg Lycra leg panels
- Upper rear Lycra panels
- Rear mesh panels for increased ventilation
- Padded Lace-up up front
- Skate lace front closure
- Leg zips and a Velcro closure
- Thermo-Max liner offers a soft comfortable feel that wicks moisture
- Stitched Bauer thigh and belt logos
- Screen printed Bauer rear leg logo
- Removable thigh guard for easy embroidery
- Suspender Buttons
Comments: These pants are so worth it. The padding is high quality, I could take a shot off the thigh and be alright. Very comfortable too, the hip pads and belt sit nicely so no need for suspenders that get in the way. The stripes are really cool too, got mine in orange/white on the black pants and the stripes haven't ripped off and don't hang off, legit sewing and material. Light and protective, hands down these pads will last a long time, had them for 7 months now. DO IT
From: John, New Jersey
Comments: I bought these and it is almost overkill for my level of play but I am glad I bought them. They protect very well and they look spiffy. The red and white stripes are a little frayed near the thigh but it is not a big deal. It's a great deal for these pants.